New Video on Disney Dreams Come True

nemofinder22

I love that commerical!!! its been on TV before only with Sleeping Beauty Castle instead of Cinderella Castle photoshoped in :) at least it says Disney Parks at the end and not WDW or DLR lol.

Silvermist

Original Poster
It's great isn't it? The first thing I thought was "Now THAT'S a Disney ad!!"
They definitely need to have that one televised. It's the best I've seen in a very long time.

Silvermist

Original Poster
I love that commerical!!! its been on TV before only with Sleeping Beauty Castle instead of Cinderella Castle photoshoped in :) at least it says Disney Parks at the end and not WDW or DLR lol.

Awww...seriously? I never saw it before. Was it broadcast nationally or was it for DLR? I noticed the different DLR scenes used, HM, etc.

Figment82

That ad has been around for a while, and I've seen it on tv as well. Nonetheless, it is a superb ad and one of Disney's best (right up there with the recent sign language one that won the award).

Captain Hank

All but the restaraunt scene were parts of a previous, though rarely broadcast, YOAMD commercial. Glad to see that it's getting more play; it's my favorite out of the whole campaign.

Silvermist

Original Poster
That ad has been around for a while, and I've seen it on tv as well. Nonetheless, it is a superb ad and one of Disney's best (right up there with the recent sign language one that won the award).

I haven't seen the "sign language" one you refer to either. Clearly, I need to watch more tv! :p

Disneykidder

I've seen it on Tv. I don't even care where it took place. It just brings me back.

The commercial where the dad and son go to WDW is a great one too. The dad turns into a kid except for his reflection showing he is a man. It is exactly how I feel when I am there....like a kid(but a girl, not a boy..hehe). :ROFLOL:

NewfieFan

I've seen it before too (except for the restaurant scene - that one is new to me) but thanks for posting it. I love it, gives me that Disney feeling and gets me all excited for our next trip...

wedway71

Yes great commercial.

I do miss however the Magic Happens commercials they had about 5 years back.... Now they were AWSOME.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom