• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

New "Ultra Value" Hotels?

August 5-6, 2019:

Endless Summer Standard room $149
Endless Summer 2 Bedroom Suite $224
Cabana Bay: $199
All Star Movie $147
AOA Suite: $404
I have never seen Cabana Bay anywhere near that price. It must have been a peak season or something. They always have a discount. The most I've ever seen for an AP is 99.00. We stay at Sapphire Falls, which is so much better than most every resort at Disney, for 127.00 to 167.00 I've even gotten it for 119.00. This place is beautiful, clean, has a huge, well stocked fitness center with a sauna in the women's and men's locker rooms. It has meeting rooms, upscale bar, room service, Starbucks, covered parking, game room, etc. The pool is massive. It has water taxi service straight to the parks, with security at the dock saving time. And, important to us, they only allow dogs in certain rooms. My daughter has a couple of videos on YouTube with tours of Sapphire Falls.

Last edited:
I have never seen Cabana Bay anywhere near that price. It must have been a peak season or something. They always have a discount. The most I've ever seen for an AP is 99.00. We stay at Sapphire Falls, which is so much better than most every resort at Disney, for 127.00 to 167.00 I've even gotten it for 119.00. This place is beautiful, clean, has a huge, well stocked fitness center with a sauna in the women's and men's locker rooms. It has meeting rooms, upscale bar, room service, Starbucks, covered parking, game room, etc. The pool is massive. It has water taxi service straight to the parks, with security at the dock saving time. And, important to us, they only allow dogs in certain rooms. My daughter has a couple of videos on Utube with tours of Sapphire Falls.

The cabana bay rate is what Universal currently shows for August 5-6, 2019.

The cabana bay rate is what Universal currently shows for August 5-6, 2019.
That's probably because they haven't announced the discount for that time. Right now, I can get a room for 99.00, but I checked March and the same room is 159.00. I'm fairly confident they will have new discounts when the current one ends in February. They are now selling ap's with 3 to 6 months free --depending on the one you buy. I renewed in October and only got 3 free months. If I bought it today, I would get 6. But, I'm happy with the three.

Disney's Magic Crates!

The most magical crates in the most magical place on Earth! Just $87.29/night will get you and your family into a well-appointed crate with all the amenities you've come to expect from Disney. Some restrictions apply.*

*Offer is for 15" x 18" accommodations. Please see disneyworld.com for more detalls.

How about a Disney Pod Hotel, like they have in Japan? That would be kind of cool.

pjkdog

That's probably because they haven't announced the discount for that time. Right now, I can get a room for 99.00, but I checked March and the same room is 159.00. I'm fairly confident they will have new discounts when the current one ends in February. They are now selling ap's with 3 to 6 months free --depending on the one you buy. I renewed in October and only got 3 free months. If I bought it today, I would get 6. But, I'm happy with the three.
I gotta say it's a little further but I love Cabana Bay. We stayed at lowes Royal Pacific and while the location is better Cabana was much more fun and nicer. Royal Pacific was kind of strange, they had closed down Emrils restaurant so there was nowhere really nice to eat. But cabana beats any value at Disney for sure.

Top Bottom