New Typhoon attraction named and more details

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Here is the name of the new water coaster opening at Tyhpoon in 2005.

Crush 'N' Gusher

Lynx04

wdwmagic said:
Here is the name of the new water coaster opening at Tyhpoon in 2005.

Crush 'N' Gusher

Excellent!!!!!!!!!! Was there anything else announced during the press confrence? Did they give any other specifics about the TL expansion?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Lynx04 said:
Excellent!!!!!!!!!! Was there anything else announced during the press confrence? Did they give any other specifics about the TL expansion?
Yup, more coming in a few mins. :) stay tuned.

1stStarIC2nite

SO COOL!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :D :D

This is the announcement I've been waiting for! Now even more reasons to go back to TL! Very creative names too. I'm glad it's 3 water coasters, too. Are they building anything else with it? (bath houses, restaraunts, etc.)

Anyways, can't wait to go on these things!

ogryn

While riding Crush 'N' Gusher, guests will be whisked along a series of flumes and spillways that weave through what appears to be a rusted-out tropical fruit facility. It's another chapter of the Typhoon Lagoon legend.

As guests slip and slide through torrents of gushing water, gravity defying conditions caused by the recent typhoons create crushing bursts that propel guests up and down through cavernous twists and turns, weaving in and out of treacherous wreckage and debris that once transported tropical fruit through the plant's wash facilities.

That's great theming :D :sohappy:

Chrush N' Gusher

I've herd a lot about this new "water coaster" comming to TL. It's great too because TL is becming a "gost town" (well it is when i'm there) so now it will get people to come and see the cool wave pool and the other slides and Chrush N' Gusher! well thx for the info.

MickeyMab101

~One man's dream is another man's adventure!~

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
well, ill have to wait until i get home to see the concept art. i can see all the gallerys and thread images, but on the main site however, my server is to strict and i cant mess with it.

but yeh, it does seem like it is going to be neat. i was worried about the theming of it. i know iknow, no faith. but look at recent history. i do have the right to be caucious.

CTXRover

Very cool. I like the backstory to it. Beyond Disney, they're aren't many waterparks that create a story or even scenery to look at on waterslides. Looks good. love the names. I imagine this will open next spring/summer?

Indy95

Buzz Lightyear said:
The only thing that worries me are the names of the slides: Banana Blaster, Coconut Crusher and Pineapple Plunger. Kinda sounds painful!!! :lookaroun
They also sound like some exotic WrestleMania names. Or fruit drinks. Whichever's funnier.

I love the theming for the new water ride! Haha! :lol: I wish I had a camera when they showed THAT one to management! It's awesome, dude!

And if they say the word "Gnarly" ANYWHERE on the ride, it will automatically be the greatest ride ever. Nuff said. Uh...until they make the ride where you're attacked by a giant robot ninja pirate dinosaur. Keep you eyes open. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom