New Travel Channel WDW Show!

Chrisc5

Original Poster
Hope this is the right place for this post... While we were at the Yacht Club last week, The Travel Channel was shooting a new special out on the boat dock. Same hostess as the last several shows. I didn't get any details from the crew, other than the scheduled air date is Dec. 14th...

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere...

pan11435

Walt Disney World Holidays

GREAT HOTEL's host Samantha Brown, heads to America's entertainment capital - Walt Disney World for a festive holiday getaway. From the beaches and sands of an island getaway to the sights and sounds of jolly old England, Disney has it all.

On Air (ET):

Dec 14 2003
09:00 PM

Dec 15 2003
12:00 AM

Dec 25 2003

Dec 26 2003

DisneyPhD

thanks for the info. That will be great to see right before we leave on Jan 1st!!!!!!!!

For someone who had never been to WDW before doing her 1st Great Hotels there, Sam Brown sure has been there alot!!!!!

I WANT HER JOB!!!!!!!!!!!

Blizz

Sadly I must wait for the video capture on mIRC. Oh well, I will wait.

I hope that my production comapny takes off big and we will be able to produce the new "Walt Disney World Inside Out".

Marijil

Hey my family and I ran into Samantha at the Marketplace on 11/30...we love her! She couldn't have been nicer.

-SIR-

Samantha ROCKS! shes so entertaining... perfect host for a show about WDW.. I wish the Travelchannel would let her do a seriesabou WDW... now that would be GREAT!

twirl2378

Hey everyone,

I looked up the times of Walt Disney World Holidays on the Travel Channel website TRV :: Episode :: Walt Disney World Holidays . They had some different dates.

On Air (ET):

Dec 19 2003

Dec 20 2003

Dec 20 2003
12:00 PM

But in the calender part it says the 14th. I'm going to tune into both the website times and the ones pan11435 posted.

CTXRover

Holiday show tomorrow!

This is just a friendly reminder that tommorrow night, Sunday, December 14, the Travel Channel will present Walt Disney World Holidays from 9:00pm to 10:00pm with Samantha Brown as the host (she does the hotel tours on the Travel Channel).

If you can't watch it then, it will also be shown on the following times:

Dec 15 2003
@ 12:00 AM

Dec 25 2003
@ 09:00 PM

Dec 26 2003
@ 12:00 AM

Set your VCR's now and enjoy the show :)

Figment1986

I didn't record it yet, but it was a nice show, showing backstage and puttig up the decorations.

(oh and travel channel could not stop promoting it, even when the show was on, kept playing tonight at 9, when it was already playing and nearing 10.

wannabeBelle

Such an awesome special!! Great job by Samantha Brown and of course Travel Channel!!! I videotaped it so it is now floating around my office!! Belle

xostarrynights

I tried to watch it last night, but it wasn't closed captioned even though the tv guide channel said it was- but anyways, would anyone like to tell me what it was about?

Katherine

It was a great show. I'm surprised they got it ready so fast. Some shots showed the InspEARations so they must have taped fairly recently.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom