New track star on the way

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Just a quick bit of news....Joel (jmaxwell007) took his lovely wife Sam to the hospital last night to have their second daughter. No baby yet but I will keep you posted.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Thanks for posting Richard.

Rivers Genevieve Maxwell was born last night at 9:56.

6 pounds 7ozs.

I'll post a pic later.

JillC LI

Thanks for posting Richard.

Rivers Genevieve Maxwell was born last night at 9:56.

6 pounds 7ozs.

I'll post a pic later.

CONGRATULATIONS to you and Sam on your expanded family! Can't wait to see a photo. Good thing the marathon was over before you had to deal with sleepless nights again! :snore:

dreamfinder

Congrats! Just think, in a few months you can add the extra workout of pushing a jogging stroller. Help to build resistance...

joel_maxwell

Thanks everyone. Ill post pictures today. Our internet in my neighborhood is finally fixed after 4 days. Here is a small summary of my crazy Monday.

Last Monday, I took Isabeau on our first run together in my super awesome jogging stroller. We did 2 miles as a tester. We got back about 6:15ish. I started cooking dinner a little later and Sam looks at me and says she doesnt feel right. Hmmmm. I started cooking in turbo mode knowing that something might be up. At 7 she called the hospital with contractions about 3 minutes apart. :eek: I called my neighbor and she ran over to watch Isabeau and we took off to the hospital. Mind you, I was also in the middle of working on the new Kingdom Konsultant site when Sam said it was go time (the official launch was in 12 hours).

We got checked in to the hospital at 8pm. At 9:56 Rivers was born. :eek: Glad we didnt get in any traffic. That was quick. Rivers had to go to the NICU for 3 days for precautionary reasons but she informed them in the first 5 hours she was there that she didnt plan on staying long. She has champion lungs.

sweetpee_1993

First, great big congratulations to you & your wife! Here's to a lifetime of happiness and health for your family! :sohappy:

Second, wow! That is FAST for delivering a baby! I couldn't even imagine...then again...how nice to just get it all over with....hhmmmm.........

Glad to hear Rivers' adventure in the NICU was precautionary and that she's well. Beautiful name, BTW. :wave:

joel_maxwell

Here she is:
Rivers.jpg

and Isabeau so excited:
Isabeau_Rivers.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom