New Toy Story Mania concept art

imamouse

I'm really looking forward to this attraction. I enjoy Buzz at the MK and TSM looked to be even better. Thanks for the new picture, Steve.

dizniz6

Are they really going to add an audio animatronic Woody, or is that just to add to the effect of the concept art? I have only heard of the Mr. Potato Head so far.

Thiger

Although i've enjoyed buzz, i've found that the cut-outs are a little cheesy so TSM will be the bomb!

I really cant wait till this fall!!!

WDWNT

Ummm, thats not concept art, that was just made. is reporting that is the artwork they will be putting on maps and other promotional stuff for the attraction.

WDWFigment

looks like 2 differnt ride experiences depending on what side of the car you are on

I'd imagine the cars rotate, so it probably is the same...although having two different experiences would really add to the re-rideability!

Ummm, thats not concept art, that was just made. is reporting that is the artwork they will be putting on maps and other promotional stuff for the attraction.

I think it's concept art in that it's not a photo from the actual ride...or is it? You can never tell with airbrushing these days...

Brian_WDW74

Here's the text that Disney released with the image:

4-D FUN FOR ALL: In this computer-produced rendering, guests enjoy the "Toy Story Mania!" attraction, a cutting-edge, interactive ride-through attraction that combines the fun of a video game, 4-D technology and interaction with favorite Disney-Pixar stars. The all-new attraction is scheduled to open in summer 2008 at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida and Disneyland Resort in California as part of Disney's "Year of a Million Dreams" celebration. (Rendering/Disney)​

Chape19714

I'd imagine the cars rotate, so it probably is the same...although having two different experiences would really add to the re-rideability!

I think it's concept art in that it's not a photo from the actual ride...or is it? You can never tell with airbrushing these days...

The cars actually rotate and spin throughout the experiance. The spinning is supposidely rather quick.

It's just concept.

kap91

The cars actually rotate and spin throughout the experiance. The spinning is supposidely rather quick.

It's just concept.

Also don't forget that there are two separate ride tracks once the practice game ends. Even if the variance is small, there are definitely going to be multiple ride experiences.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom