New Toy Story Mania concept art

DisneyDellsDude

Also don't forget that there are two separate ride tracks once the practice game ends. Even if the variance is small, there are definitely going to be multiple ride experiences.

Do we know if the 2 themes are still going to be a barn and space? I know that is what was speculated a year ago when some people colored in the ride layout blueprint.
Those were the days.:lol::D

Kamikaze

Ummm, thats not concept art, that was just made. is reporting that is the artwork they will be putting on maps and other promotional stuff for the attraction.

Its art that shows the concept of the attraction. That makes it concept art.

EpcotServo

Its art that shows the concept of the attraction. That makes it concept art.
No, he has a point. This was made AFTER the fact (with a real car) Concept Art is usually defined as a bit of WDI art to show the concept before the ride is built. This is more of a "promotional image" made by the PR people. It looks like the one that'll be used for Maps and such. (Remember, this kind of an image was made for Everest before it opened, and it was used for ads as well!)

That's what it looks like to me. Doesn't really matter what you call it though.

Kamikaze

No, he has a point. This was made AFTER the fact (with a real car) Concept Art is usually defined as a bit of WDI art to show the concept before the ride is built. This is more of a "promotional image" made by the PR people. It looks like the one that'll be used for Maps and such. (Remember, this kind of an image was made for Everest before it opened, and it was used for ads as well!)

That's what it looks like to me. Doesn't really matter what you call it though.

Right, it is a promotional. But it is showing the concept of the attraction, and is thus concept art.

Disneykidder

As was said by everyone, I am truely looking forward to this ride. We LOVE Buzz and this looks fun, too. More rides should be interactive. Like a little arcade within the ride. Love it!! The car that people sit in looks neat, too.

2 different experiences? That would be cool. Oh well, would just mean that I would have to ride it over and over like we do with Buzz!:)

Do you think they will take your pic on the ride like most? I think they will. They need to make the millions back on the ride, right? hehe. :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Ummm, thats not concept art, that was just made. is reporting that is the artwork they will be putting on maps and other promotional stuff for the attraction.

Yeah right and that site really knows what it's talking about :lol:. All it does is takes things from elsewhere, and reposts it. Nothing new, unique, or useful about that. A lot of the time that site is just flat out wrong. It's just another case of someone wanting to be an internet celebrity, and not doing a very good job of it. It amazes me how many times I put up an update, and a few hours later up it appears on that site, slightly re-worded.

EpcotServo

I'm calling what the new map will look like:

TSMMapart_copy.jpg

(DISCLAIMER: NOT REAL. Made for fun)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Do you think they will take your pic on the ride like most? I think they will. They need to make the millions back on the ride, right? hehe. :)

I'm sure they would love to do on ride pics! Not sure how well that would work with the 3D glasses, but we'll see, I dont have any info on that.

sillykid

Looks awesome Epcotservo. I could see them using that, kind lika a great drawing of TOT that made it on a t-shirt that was used. You maybe the new map designer?:D

EpcotServo

Looks awesome Epcotservo. I could see them using that, kind lika a great drawing of TOT that made it on a t-shirt that was used. You maybe the new map designer?:D
Nah, just used the art based on the last example....

ee_concept05.jpg

Art released a little before opening.

Not REALLY the ride, but captures the general idea.

Concept art, but not really.

good for promotions.

real train, real people, everything else: FAKE!

adds up too.....

THE NEW MAP!

(See, learn from the past!)
:lol:

Chape19714

The 2 tracks are said to be identical in design, but not layout. (so space and barn isn't happening)

And I haven't heard anything about on-ride photos. I am assuming no, but we shall see.

djkidkaz

Hey Chape ( Randy ), I see your going to be a CM for TSM! That is sooo awesome! Im going to be down May 17 to May 24th, what do you think the chances are that I'll get to try this attraction out?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom