new ToD parade route

pepsistar

:animwink: MKTIGGERMAN----- Go to sleep early ???? at DISNEYWORLD !!!!! My daughter never did and neither does my grandson. I remember going to the park after!!! spending the day at the pool or beach.. Going to the Crystal Cafeteria eating and staying utill 200 am when the park closed. Or they chased us out!!!!!

Those were the days. Even if it was busy you still had enough time to do everything. The Electrical parade was on twice!!! So there was no problem..

Everyone I have talked to is not happy with the 6 pm closing--- ESPECIALLY!!! new comers from out of state. Spending ALL that money to come expecting Mk to be open at least to 8=9 pm.

HELP!!! Tell the powers that be!!!! WE want to stay and PLAY!!!!!! At least can we have the E ride nights PLEASE------:wave::

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by wdwcrazy
Do you think that there is ANY chance of ToN coming back?

ummm.. no. *prepare for sarcasm!* Not as ToN.. they could pull a DCA though, and move it to an unrelated park, and label it Disney's Puppet and Drum Parade

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Sorry MKTiggerman I didnt know 20k was such a huge topic!! But I Am not going to go there!!!! Anyhow I will miss the parade going in three spots at once!! Belle

it hasn't been in 3 spots in over 18 months.. lol... the UK pass was cut for safety reasons, the winds were too strong in that side of the park

Michael72688

I was there yesterday Oct. 14 and the maps were still the same showing a route from Mexico to Morroco, but the Times guide had the correct route!! Just thought you should know

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom