New to Boards

asp1968

Original Poster
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I'm new to these boards. I've been to WDW 35 times and am a disneyholic:) I live in Florida so I'm only 4 1/2 hours from WDW. I try to go at least twice a year, but have been known to go 5 times a year. I found out about these boards from a friend here, Kingdom Konsultant. Looking forward to posting with you. Hope I can share some of my disney knowledge with you and also learn from other disney experts.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by asp1968
Just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I'm new to these boards. I've been to WDW 35 times and am a disneyholic:) I live in Florida so I'm only 4 1/2 hours from WDW. I try to go at least twice a year, but have been known to go 5 times a year. I found out about these boards from a friend here, Kingdom Konsultant. Looking forward to posting with you. Hope I can share some of my disney knowledge with you and also learn from other disney experts.

Well, from one Disney Freak to another...I welcome you :)

:wave:

ACE

Welcome to the Family. Someday we may need a favor and when we do...er...sorry wrong family.

Welcome to the WDW FAMILY!

:wave: ACE

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor

Well it's about time!!! You are really going to like these boards.
I LOVE them! Everyone is really nice and will make you feel welcome. EVERYBODY WELCOME MY FRIEND!!:lol: :lol:

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Pam

asp1968

Original Poster
Re: Re: New to Boards

Originally posted by Kingdom Konsultant

Well it's about time!!! You are really going to like these boards.
I LOVE them! Everyone is really nice and will make you feel welcome. EVERYBODY WELCOME MY FRIEND!!:lol: :lol:

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Pam

Thanks Pam and everyone else for the warm welcome.:)

tenchu

Any friend of KK's is a friend of mine.

Bonjour. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom