New Ticket Option - 4 Park Magic Ticket

jpeden

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
From the WDW Website:

The 4-Park Magic Ticket is the best way to experience Walt Disney World theme parks, with one admission to each of the 4 theme parks for 4 days. Tickets may not be used to enter the same park more than once, and must be used within 14 days of first use or by May 26, 2017.

Interesting to say the least - I guess numbers are softer than they want to admit. The ticket works out to $279 before tax.

NothingRhymeswithOrange

From the WDW Website:

The 4-Park Magic Ticket is the best way to experience Walt Disney World theme parks, with one admission to each of the 4 theme parks for 4 days. Tickets may not be used to enter the same park more than once, and must be used within 14 days of first use or by May 26, 2017.

Interesting to say the least - I guess numbers are softer than they want to admit. The ticket works out to $279 before tax.
Basically a $50 discount, which is pretty good. Lets see if it increases attendance.

Baloo68

This seems like a good option for families on a tight budget, but it wouldn't work for me personally. I find the park hopping option to be awesome and on my upcoming 7 day trip in early December I have estimated due to dining reservations and the MVMCP that we will be switching between parks 13 times, and two of those days are all day MK days.

Goofyernmost

So basically just discounting a 4 day, one park, ticket but forcing one to go to each of the parks for one day. No buying the ticket and going to MK all four days. I guess it is a deal for those that were planning on going to all four anyway and only were going to be there for 4 days. Otherwise, I fail to see the advantage. I have in the past done it that way so if my plans fit in again, that would be a good option.

Having been as often as I have, I have specific things that I want to see so a three day park hopper is my 4 day discounted pass and I know that I will always use it up.

Jon81uk

I guess it is a deal for those that were planning on going to all four anyway and only were going to be there for 4 days.

This group includes those who are going to Florida for the Harry Potter attractions at Universal and originally weren't doing Disney as it's too expensive to add onto their Universal trip. But if there is a good price to see the highlights at Disney or to see all four parks for less than going to three of them it might make the people planning Universal-centred trips spend more time at Disney

AEfx

This group includes those who are going to Florida for the Harry Potter attractions at Universal and originally weren't doing Disney as it's too expensive to add onto their Universal trip. But if there is a good price to see the highlights at Disney or to see all four parks for less than going to three of them it might make the people planning Universal-centred trips spend more time at Disney

I think that's a good part of the audience they are looking at. I know so many people who have wanted to do Universal for Potter who then look at spending part of the week at Disney as well, and it ends up making their trip 50%+ more expensive so they just spend an extra day at Universal and/or the other area attractions, or even...gasp...just sitting by the pool for a day or two.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom