News New Theater to be built at the Magic Kingdom - now cancelled?

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
They should demo the entire parking area make a new land using WIR, Incredibles, etc. Using themes of retro, superheros, arcades, etc. Something Powers? Power-Uptown? Or something as simple as Metroville. I'd rather those IPs go in a dedicated land vs a continued bastardizing of Tomorrowland.

Last edited:

HauntedMansionFLA

Well if they build it in DS, instead of getting to see the shows with park admission, you would have to pay potentially $100 or more for the show! 2,000 seats, they could easily rake in a million a weekend from admission alone. I just hope to God they build another attraction that's at least a d ticket to replace this theater at MK.
Disney Springs would have a different budget separate from the parks.

TrojanUSC

This whole thing begs the question of why did they even bother removing Tomorrowlands Galaxy Palace Theater. I realize Upper Management couldn't be expected to park to far away but honestly they could have reworked it by enclosing it add some seating and add a show that didn't suck!

It's not just upper management, that parking lot is used by maintenances vehicles, service trucks, VIP tours, mid-level managers who are over there for a meeting, etc. There's a massive lack of back of house space at Magic Kingdom, compared to the other parks, so that's one of the times support needs trumped guest needs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom