NEW! The Aussi Disneyland Resort! For RollerCoaster Tycoon ONLY! Screen Inside!

radioandy

OK, fair enough :veryconfu
But you have to send me copy of your park when it's done! (radioandy@go.com)
I thought you'd come up with a way to edit ride cars to make them look like parade floats (now THAT would be cool!).

Main Street looks great! I don't have the patience or the artistic mind to get so detailed.

radioandy

I just noticed your Main Street screenshot said "March Year 1." Are you that fast or have you found a patch to pause the game? It takes me about five years to create that much...and my grass is shoulder high!!! (OK, it would be if it grew that much!)

WeirdOne

Original Poster
Actually...

I Use A Trainer TO Pause Time And Edit Rides And Get Money. Otherwise, tthis park would fail BAD...The WeirdOne :D

Jiminy Cricket

:eek:

Hey WeirdOne I love your park they really look good and I was woundering when someone asked you how to do floats I went to the screens and didn't see any and I thought that you might of sent that person screens on e-mail and if you did I would like you to send me some to. If you could? My e-mail is

smadere@home.com

I would really appreciate it.Thanks

WeirdOne

Original Poster
In the screens, there are no floats, cause the parade isn't finished...no station, starting point, etc...I'm only on Main Street, but I intend for each land to have a parade...hehe...As for sending people screens, I didn't do that...everything I wish to show is shown...As for the parade...Look on Main Street, you won't see the floats, but you will see the path it runs on...Look carefully...Think of where the actual parade route runs...The WeirdOne :D

Castle Cake Apologist

One word.... WOW! You are THE MAN (woman?)!! I just won a PS2 and picked it up today and the next game I plan on buying is Roller Coaster Tycoon! Sooo... It's not just Roller Coasters? You can build Theme Parks? That's really cool! Oh, by the way, has NE1 played SIMTheme Park? That game kinda sux.... you can't really design anything for yourself......

CrisKennedy

Originally posted by DisneyExpert
One word.... WOW! You are THE MAN (woman?)!! I just won a PS2 and picked it up today and the next game I plan on buying is Roller Coaster Tycoon! Sooo... It's not just Roller Coasters? You can build Theme Parks? That's really cool! Oh, by the way, has NE1 played SIMTheme Park? That game kinda sux.... you can't really design anything for yourself......

RollerCoaster Tycoon is for the computer, not PS2. There is Theme Park Rollercoaster for PS2, but it doesn't compare to RCT. Though you can ride some of the rides, including the roller coasters that you can build from scratch.

Jiminy Cricket

Hey WeirdOne you have a trainer right? WEll do you know of any code that you can unlock all the scenarios on RTC? And if so what version of the trainer is it?

WeirdOne

Original Poster
I personally beat all the scenarios myself...but go back to the Official Dragons Website Listed Above And I believe that he might have an older version of the trainer that contains this...The WeirdOne :D

space*mt*ranger

Originally posted by WeirdOne
You can get the dragon's trainers (download version 5 for rides and download version 6 for other things because version 6 is still in beta and has major problems with its rides features) at...The Official Dragon's Trainer Website

The WeirdOne :D

im to stupid to figure out how to use these so if you could please can you send me a game file thats has clear land and has all reserch done and is about the size of your park ?PLEASE,it would be very helpful to me :)

Castle Cake Apologist

Originally posted by CrisKennedy

RollerCoaster Tycoon is for the computer, not PS2. There is Theme Park Rollercoaster for PS2, but it doesn't compare to RCT. Though you can ride some of the rides, including the roller coasters that you can build from scratch.

No.... it just came out for PS2, our local Family Video (Rental place) has it but they want 5 bucks for 2 nights, so I decided to just save my money and buy it at Meijer, where I saw it for $39.99

CrisKennedy

You must be mistaken...I checked around at various places...there isn't RCT for PS2...Is this what the game you saw looked like?

278386.gif

If so, this is themepark RollerCoaster and it's been out for over a year.

Jiminy Cricket

Hey WeirdOne I need to know a few things....

#1. What trainer or trainers have Lots-O-Money, and Unlock all rides?
#2. How much Memory and space does the trainer or trainers take on you computer? and..
#3. How do you customize your music?

I would really appreciate the answers to these if you have time. :veryconfu Thank you.

radioandy

To customize music, you replace the .dat files in your data folder within the RCT directory. These are actually .wav files, and each one corresponds to a music theme. The .wav file must be a certain format to work (22K, 8bit stereo I think!) and must not be longer than the original file.
Somewhere I have all that info, and I'll post it here when I get to my home computer.
I have lots of WDW music in my game -- carousel music, Splash Mtn, Space Mtn, etc -- and I can e-mail it in mp3 form, but they're too large to send as wav files on most mail servers.

WeirdOne

Original Poster
Originally posted by Jiminy Cricket
Hey WeirdOne I need to know a few things....

#1. What trainer or trainers have Lots-O-Money, and Unlock all rides?
#2. How much Memory and space does the trainer or trainers take on you computer? and..
#3. How do you customize your music?

I would really appreciate the answers to these if you have time. :veryconfu Thank you.

#1. Go to the Dragons Site I posted above ad download the latest versions of trainer 5 and 6.
#2. Trainers take up very little space. I don't know how much but either a few KB or MB. Not Sure.
#3. To replace the music you must first convert yor music to a wav file and make sure it is not longer than the original one. Then back-up he .dat file you want to keep and rename your wave that .dat file. It should work.

The WeirdOne :zipit:

Jiminy Cricket

Thanks for the answers weirdOne I was out of school today and I downloaded them an I've been playing since. I noticed that there was a building that ws like Spacship Earth and I told myself when I can get some free time I'll start building Epcot. The only problem is my computer freezes. I checked the FAQ on the Dragon Trainer site and someone had asked the same question so if you know anything would you tell me. Oh and the versinons I downloaded are v.5.0, v6.Beta1 and 2. I also read on the FAQ on that site that the answer to the freezes in v.6Beta1 but I don't see how so if you have any advice would you help me please.:brick:

Jiminy Cricket

Oh I forgot something. I was building the Gost train and the doors you told me you can use for windows were not appearing when the ride would go in and out the building.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom