NEW! The Aussi Disneyland Resort! For RollerCoaster Tycoon ONLY! Screen Inside!

WeirdOne

Original Poster
First, your computer freezes because certain functions have bugs considering this is a BETA. Also, have you downlaoded the dexler patch? If not, look it up on google or something and also I believe the dragon's site has a link to it. Anyhow, the windows won't appear cause first the land has to risen to the point that it exposes a side and it has to be a certain color. white, red, green, purple, brown, grey, and yellow only. If you don't understnad, I'll see if I can find some pictures. The WeirdOne :D

radioandy

Here the info on custom music I've accumualted, and learned by experimentation. Hope it helps....

You MUST have the "Drexler Patch" installed for custom music to play on RCT-LL/CF...or so that's my understanding.
I haven't tried it without the patch.

For more information on custom music or the patch for RCT, go to
http://www.strategyplanet.com/rctuk/rctpatch/

To customize music, convert your music to .wav format 22k Hz, 8-bit stereo. Then rename it to the corresponding
.dat file in the RCT data folder. Your custom music must be no longer than original file, and must be in the proper
format to play properly.
Here are the DAT files that come with the game, their length and corresponding theme:

CAROUSEL TUNES
CSS4.dat 3:04 CSS5 2:56 CSS6 5:57 CSS7 5:47 CSS8 6:36 CSS9 2:38 CSS11 2:39 CSS13 1:16 CSS14 7:51 CSS15 3:46

CSS18- 1:35 (Roman) CSS19- 1:55 (Oriental) CSS20- 2:19 (Martian) CSS21- 1:49 (Jungle) CSS22- 1:54 (Egyptian)
CSS23- 2:05 (Toyland) CSS24 2:20 (Circus) CSS25 2:52 (Space) CSS26 2:01 (Horror) CSS27 1:58 (Techno)
CSS28 2:28 (Gentle) CSS29 2:53 (Summer) CSS30 1:55 (Water) CSS31 2:10 (Wild West) CSS32 2:13 (Jurassic)
CSS33 2:01 (Rock 1) CSS34 2:39 (Ragtime) CSS35 2:12 (Fantasy) CSS36 1:41 (Rock 2) CSS37 2:30 (Ice)
CSS38 1:54 (Snow) CSS39 1:25 (Medieval) CSS40 1:59 (Urban)

CSS17 is allegedly the start screen music, but I can't access it.
CSS0.dat and other CSSxx that you'll find are not music, but game data that should not be altered.
CSS3 is the Dodgem Cars theme. It's only 28 seconds and for some reason, it's in 22k Hz 16-bit mono format.

Note that changing these sound data files will affect ALL RCT games, so back up the
original RCT music if you want to hear it again!

Also note: When copying your music, it needs to have the .dat extension. Just rename it, and remove the .wav and substitute .dat

Good luck!

Nightwing

Looking for RollerCoaster Tycoon Hints/Tips

Does anyone know any tips that work with RCT? I have printed tips and tricks off the net, but they don't semm to work with the latest verison I have. Any Ideas??

Nightwing:confused:

WeirdOne

Original Poster
The best tip I can give you is keep tyring. It took me three years of experience. Changing and downloading other work to get this far. One day you'll get the right style. The WeirdOne :D

WeirdOne

Original Poster
Greg5, I am not done with either the fireworks, or the parades. As for the screens, they should work. They haven't been updated for a while. Last update was in October or November. Also, no new screens till next week as I have my semester finals next week :(. The WeirdOne :D

WeirdOne

Original Poster
Construction Update

1. Fireworks Stadium at Downtown Disney is almost complete, and the fireworks show is progressing.
  2. Main Street only has two alleyways to finish, they are quite big :dazzle:.
  3. Downtown Disney shops/restaurants/entertainment is finishing planning stage.
  4. On the drawing board - HOLIDAY VERSIONS OF EACH PARK!
    [/list=1]

The WeirdOne :D

WeirdOne

Original Poster
Greg5, I am sorry to report, but my computer crashed and I have lost it all. All of my back-ups are defective, so I am starting over, and hopefully I can devote more time and effort to this one. I am also going to start this park in years. First map is 2071 and the updated version is say...2072...and then that updated version is 2973, so I can show the growth of the park over the years, with each year getting or taking something new till I get to 3002. Basically using MK (FL) years to show prgress but a different resort. Basically, I am starting over because I have to. I promise this one will be better and I am starting an official site for you people to get updates on, so, that will be anotehr way to keep up. Anyways, I am mad that my hard drive crashed, but I do have to start over and I only have some references left, and I promise this one will be better.

- The WeirdOne :D

P.S.- Look for a new screenshot of the new resort tomorrow :) ;) :D.

Pioneer Hall

Have you done any construction on the park yet? I would really love to see the fireworks and stuff like that!! If you don't continue can you share some of the secrets you were going to use (FIREWORKS).

WeirdOne

Original Poster
I have done construction. I am going to show off part of my DTD. Only bbecause that is the only thing I have had a chance to work on. Fireworks...hmmm....maybe later...- The WeirdOne :D

Rider

Fireworks: Just build a launching coaster with a short hill and lauch it at the fastest speed. It will fly off and crash, creating firework like effects.

Parade: Car ride track with vechicals from a different ride running on them (I use the reverse whoa-belly cars).

NowInc

You guys all seem to think he could explain it to you and you will understand..

No offence or anything..but its NOT easy..

Hex editing...if that sounds "weird" to you..then you have no shot...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom