NEW! The Aussi Disneyland Resort! For RollerCoaster Tycoon ONLY! Screen Inside!

WeirdOne

Original Poster
Actually, NowInc, I don't hex edit either. I do a form of that. I have added a feature to one of my trainers, which I use to build over and under things and change stuff. I think I am going to post a teaser shot of a parade to get them all going ;) ;). But, you realize that it is hard and not easy to do. - The WeirdOne :D

NowInc

Originally posted by WeirdOne
Actually, NowInc, I don't hex edit either. I do a form of that. I have added a feature to one of my trainers, which I use to build over and under things and change stuff. I think I am going to post a teaser shot of a parade to get them all going ;) ;). But, you realize that it is hard and not easy to do. - The WeirdOne :D

Well..its still using the hex functions tho right? These are things that people shouldnt mess with if they have no idea what it is ;)

I dabbled with hex editing RCT stuff a while ago but between work and a "hectic" life situation...I wasnt able to spend as much time as I would have liked to figure a lot of this stuff out.

O well....at this point id rather leave it to those with more knoledge anyway...its not worth the headache to me..heh..

Node

Originally posted by NowInc
You guys all seem to think he could explain it to you and you will understand..

No offence or anything..but its NOT easy..

Hex editing...if that sounds "weird" to you..then you have no shot...
hexadecimawhat?

WeirdOne

Original Poster
Just to answer some questions, this is from my old game, this was one of my Light Magic test floats running down Main Street. Enjoy! - The WeirdOne :D

Attachments

• paradefloat.jpeg
    paradefloat.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 157

NowInc

Originally posted by Gerg5
ExPlAiN hOw YoU dO tHaT!!!!

:veryconfu :drevil:

As i said above..its something that i dont think he would be WILLING to explain as it would require a prior knoledge of how the insides of the game files work...(sorta)

WeirdOne

Original Poster
No, the park isn't going to be ready soon, that parade screen was from my old game before my HD crashed. I still am working on DTD. I got about 30% done of that. It includes a fireworks show, a monorail, a slide, a restaurant and am planning to add some more soon. So, this does not look to be done any time soon at ALL. - The WeirdOne :D

WeirdOne

Original Poster
Actually, I am going to makke a Westcot with the best elements of EPCOT. - The WeirdOne :D

P.S.- I have not done any new work :(

Natelox

yo, i'm new on these forums (first post) and i gotta say that this park looks okay. I think the paths are too wide and that you've already taken up over half the map on what seems to be main street.

ps. in about a month i'll drop my own personal disneypark featuring many of the same ride types, but they are different. Also featured is currently the greatest fire work show in RCT (can't wait to see yours, see how it compares) Its the 9th best park out there. Its comming, so don't u forget it.

WeirdOne

Original Poster
Natelox, I know you from Danimation. But, if you have read through all 3 pages, youi will know that even thought Main Street used to take up one land, I lost the park and am starting over. This park will take me more than one map, you bet, so I am expanding everything and making it lifesized and realistic. My fireworks show is pretty good, I'd like to see you beat it, and it's not even my best work ;) :D: p. Well, cn't wait to see yours!

- The WeirdOne :D

Rider

Well, I ask because I am having probelms. When I go there the status bar will move but the page will never load.

dsnynut25

Update please

I have seen screenshots of your Aussi Disneyland. Please update them so we can see your park. The screenshots ive seen are like a year old!:snore:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom