NEW! The Aussi Disneyland Resort! For RollerCoaster Tycoon ONLY! Screen Inside!

WeirdOne

Original Poster
Ok, I have updated with shots of The Monorail and (TA DA) Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln. The WeirdOne :)

P.S.-Please Comment As This Took Alot Of Pics And Work.

WeirdOne

Original Poster
Ok, goofy...you just need to refresh because all the new pics are on the same site and just below the older ones....maybe I should put dates on but just refresh, if not, then clear your history and files and try again. The WeirdOne :)

goofy

I see them now

I take it u wont open the park as u have very very large paved areas.

Also where is the monorail station situated in comparison with the main park are they both part of the map

WeirdOne

Original Poster
Um...there should only be 3 pictures on the page so far...that's all...

And as for peeps, this wasn't meant for them. This was meant to look as realistical as possible. The WeirdOne :)

WeirdOne

Original Poster
NEW SCREENS 9-8-01

NEW SCREENS! Go To The Site Above In The First Message...Post What You Think. The WeirdOne :)

Jiminy Cricket

Hey WeirdOne I have RCT and RCT Corkscrew Follies and when I seen your pictures of what you did to make Disney and I was just woundering how did you get the windows on your buildings?

WeirdOne

Original Poster
To Do Windows...

To do windows, you simply take the ghost train ride and place it in your wall (Only certain textures will work), then when you get all the windows you want, delete the unneccessary parts that are on the outside.

Oh yeah, and a BIG announcement -

Indiana Jones Adventure is being demolished. It it moving to Down Under Resort DisneySea!

The WeirdOne :)

Jiminy Cricket

Hey WeirdOne can you give me any tips on making a lot of money because when I play I can build the train station and the whole front part but when I start down Main Street I always run out of money.

WeirdOne

Original Poster
Here Goes...

For Lots-O-Money, I use a trainer, its the only thing I use it for, other than custom hacks.

As for the parks and rides. THe parks are under construction so I can't send them to you yet. I need to finish them. As for rides, I am including the basic rides, alot fo defunct rides (20,000 Leagues, Flying Saucers, etc.) And as for when its going to be done...I don't know, with high school and all I don't have as much time as I used to to keep working on this. When the time comes this will be done. Thanks! The WeirdOne :D

WeirdOne

Original Poster
FYI...I'm almost done with Main Street...FINALLY

Hope To Have New Screens By Monday Or Tuesday...

Here Come Big TEASERS And SPOILERS...BE WARNED....

#1 - Anyone Miss America Sings?
#2 - Anyone Ready To See The Main Street Electrical Parade Or Light Magic?
#3 - Not Ready For Paris' Version Of Space Mountain? Then Conquer Space Mountain Jr..
#4 - A Realstic Working Version Of Mad Tea Party you say?
#5 - WOW! Let's Hop On The Mark Twain Riverboat Or The Keel Boats Or See A Nice Western Stage Show.

Ok, That's All I'm Saying For Now...Just Wait Till I Start On The Other Lands...

Oh Yeah, The Esplanade And DTD and The Disneyland Hotel Have Been Started.

Main Street Flowers And Banners, Etc Are Decked Our In Red, White, And Blue To Celebrate Our Nation.

Ok, Enought Spoilers From Me...New Screens Later...

The WeirdOne :D

radioandy

WeirdOne, the parks look good...like the detail. Just wondering, have you created any custom Disney music for the park? I did that for my parks and it really adds a lot. For example, I have the Main Street Parade music in my game (although it plays through the carousel since I don't have a parade!).

I also have a patch that starts you with $1,000,000 and flat land if anyone wants a copy.

WeirdOne

Original Poster
Yes...I Have Custom Music...

I do have my Disney music planned...and my parades do work and have real floats...

Anyhow...New Notes...

NEW SCREENS! UPDATED 10/21/01!

The WeirdOne :D

WeirdOne

Original Poster
Sorry...

radioandy...sorry....I can't give that one away...but maybe you can figure it out...Just look at the screens, the parades run right down mains street. Each land will have tis own parade :D. Ok, alos, please comment on my park. I love to know what people think of it. The WeirdOne :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom