New Stitch Advertisment

DisneyJukebox

Account Suspended
stitchcastle said:
Whatever do you think ever gave youy any right to so negatively judge a movie you haven't even seen you closed-minded buffoon and to even judge on the basis of Walt's judgements, that's just absolutely absurd. Go watch the movie first before you start judging you delusional sour loser.

The plot of the Ice show was the same as the movie.

Have a nice day. :wave:

Legacy

DisneyJukebox said:
The plot of the Ice show was the same as the movie you ignorant Stitch-worshipping psycho.

Let me guess, this message board is the closest thing to a social life you've ever had?

If you want to go down this road, be prepared to take as much as you dish out.
Okay, both of you chill before you both get suspended.

DizkneeBoi

Account Suspended
stitchcastle said:
Whatever do you think ever gave youy any right to so negatively judge a movie you haven't even seen you closed-minded buffoon and to even judge on the basis of Walt's judgements, that's just absolutely absurd. Go watch the movie first before you start judging you delusional sour loser.
OMFG!!! HAHAHA! Wow how can someone get soooo worked up over a cartoon character!? Watch out Jukebox you might get killed in your sleep! This just shows the type of people who are Stitch fans....

arcsbite

stitchcastle said:

I wouldn't get yourself so worked up.
It's what they want, which is why they are baiting you.
Ignore it, and feel better in the knowledge your life has more purpose than picking fights on the internet for no reason like those losers.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
stitchcastle and DisneyJukebox, please respect the rules of the forum, and refrain from name calling and arguing. If you want to continue with your argument, take it to email, but not here in a public forum.

awalkinthepark

If you don't like Stitch don't watch the movie, don't ride the ride...simple concept. I don't particularly like dog snot blown all over me...but it happens in Honey I shrunk the audience. The alien in alien encounter used to spray stuff on you too.....I like stitch...I just don't like Disney over promoting him...it's too much ...like Pooh is too much sometimes....but we do have Soarin' and the stunt car show to look forward to...so maybe the over promotion will die down sooner rather than later. .

imagineer boy

stitchcastle said:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You disagree with someone and call them a delusional sour loser? I'm in stitches! ( no pun intended :lookaroun :lol: )

But seriously, people have different opinions. Calling them names won't change their minds.

sdguy1234

Account Suspended
imagineer boy said:
ROTFLMAO!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You disagree with someone and call them a delusional sour loser? I'm in stitches! ( no pun intended :lookaroun :lol: )

But seriously, people have different opinions. Calling them names won't change their minds.

How about I start calling you names IMAGINEAR_GIRL!!!! HA!!!! BAM BAM BAM!!!

Oh, and the thing with the Haunted Mansion and the chess pieces, you've heard that rumor right??? Oh???? well ITS FALSE!!!!

WHA BAM BAM BAM!!!!

What's Barney's sons name?

BAM BAM!!!!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
sdguy1234 said:

Oh, and the thing with the Haunted Mansion and the chess pieces, you've heard that rumor right??? Oh???? well ITS FALSE!!!!

WHA BAM BAM BAM!!!!

BAM BAM!!!!

Can we be grown ups please and not get into silly arguing and name calling. thanks.

imagineer boy

sdguy1234 said:

WHA BAM BAM BAM!!!!

BAM BAM!!!!

Uuh, okay then. :veryconfu :brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom