New Stitch Advertisment

General Grizz

testubestitch.jpg
d8f829a8.jpg

The Stitch on the advertisment is extremely out of proportion. . .

SpenceMan01

There was one of those signs that showed up in the lobby of our hotel (Hawthorne Suites on Palm Parkway....DON'T STAY THERE...it's falling apart and the guest service sucks!). When we got there it was the Mission Space one, then mid-week this one showed up.

Grizz- can't see the disproportion....then again I'm an engineer...not artsy fartsy :p. I'll ask my artist GF, maybe she can tell.

General Grizz

Spence, if you have it available, check out the latest "all parks" guide map. Stitch is all over it and is VERY MUCH out of proportion.

His head is far wider. . . and especially focusing on the eyes, you can tell the difference. Overall, very cheap, and it's obvious, at least to me.

Skippy

yeah, i love the stitch character from the movies (one of my favorite disney characters). i mean, there's good in everybody, even stitch :)

i've yet to see SGE, but i'll be sure to critique it, since i'm such a big fan of stitch.

matt88mph

I'm not sure if I should laugh, be grossed out, or "start throwing full wine bottles at my computer screen" (all the Homestar Runner fans out there should know that one). I'll be down there in a matter of days, so I'll be sure to see it for myself.

arcsbite

General Grizz said:
testubestitch.jpg
d8f829a8.jpg

The Stitch on the advertisment is extremely out of proportion. . .

They made him "cute" evil when he's not supposed to be.
I understand why they did it...

..but it's wrong

he's either all bad, or cute.

and whats with the whole "Stitch" reference in the ride?
He wasn't called Stitch till Waaay after the ride in the timeline.

I like stitch, I love 626.
I do not like the [size=-1]amalgamation [/size] of the two Disney has had to create to get a lovable rogue.

DizkneeBoi

Account Suspended
Pathetic! If Stitch is the future of Disney then count me out! "Hey kids play with your boogers!!!!" Another example of how Eisner's legacy is ruining disney!

arcsbite

DizkneeBoi said:
Pathetic! If Stitch is the future of Disney then count me out! "Hey kids play with your boogers!!!!" Another example of how Eisner's legacy is ruining disney!

Yes, damn Eisner!!
It's all his fault!
He invented Stitch and made the movie, and painted him blue and forced his boogers upon us all!

Make love not hate...PS, I find your Icon offensive!

DizkneeBoi

Account Suspended
arcsbite said:
Yes, damn Eisner!!
It's all his fault!
He invented Stitch and made the movie, and painted him blue and forced his boogers upon us all!

Make love not hate...PS, I find your Icon offensive!
Funny because I find yours offensive too sweet heart! BTW Eisner didn't create Stitch but he sure has done a good job of shoving the blue fur ball down the throats of everyone.

arcsbite

Sledge said:
Why is there a hole in the center of the snot?

I was way too perplexed by trying to form that question without sounding gross...

...lol

I'd assume for kids to stick thier heads through?

arcsbite

DizkneeBoi said:
Funny because I find yours offensive too sweet heart! BTW Eisner didn't create Stitch but he sure has done a good job of shoving the blue fur ball down the throats of everyone.

Ever thought that he doean't actually make EVERY decision Honey?
and even if he made the decision...Smart one!
you may not like him, but as far as TDC are concerned..who cares?
others love him, and as long as a majority are spending their green on him...he'll still be flicking his greens at us.

"argh disaster....I blame...Eisner"
"umm, it's 1912, he's not been born yet, and he was nowhere near the ship!"
"I still blame him, because pointing makes me feel good!"

DisneyJukebox

Account Suspended
How sad that people actually spend their money on a character and movie of such low value.

Again I say. Stitch should have been a Warner Brothers character.

DizkneeBoi

Account Suspended
DisneyJukebox said:
How sad that people actually spend their money on a character and movie of such low value.

Nobody should have created that completely obnoxious character, not even the WB! I agree about people who spend their money on that crap. LOW VALUE is the key word in your post!

Legacy

DisneyJukebox said:

The movie has more heart and value than Disney's more recent works. It promotes the importance of family and acceptance.

But what they are doing with the character is getting seriously out of hand.

Number_6

DisneyJukebox said:

Yes. A movie about finding the good in everyone and the importance of family is exceptionally low value!! How dare Disney make a movie like that!! How dare people actually find a movie like that to be good and entertaining!!! :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom