New Stitch Advertisment

Lynx04

I think the reason Disney likes Stitch so much is because the finially have a character in which they can express everything mischevious with. It is like all of the marketing, imagineering, and story tellers are getting their chance to express themselves in naughty way.

ISTCrew20

There is a Tourist Information Center right across from my high school, and every time I go over there to use the bathroom after school, I gotta walk past that sign.

General Grizz

No, I am FINE with Stitch. The character is awesome.

But this is the WRONG side of him. Even in the TV shows, but ESPECIALLY in the movie, we're given a much different, more adorable Stitch that is more cute than obnoxious...

...But the one at the parks is FAR different.

*Andy*

I wish we could have a nice Stitch, one thats cute and cuddly he he.....
Although naughty stitch is great, thats old stitch so really it doesnt make sense....

FigmentJedi

Grizz, Stitch's original purpose WAS supposed to be obnoxious and destructive, but when he got on Earth and met Lilo, THEN he got in touch with the Cute and Fluffy side of him.

imagineer boy

ISTCrew20 said:
There is a Tourist Information Center right across from my high school, and every time I go over there to use the bathroom after school, I gotta walk past that sign.

I'm sure it must be very hard for you. :(

mr.bad

General Grizz said:
No, I am FINE with Stitch. The character is awesome.

But this is the WRONG side of him. Even in the TV shows, but ESPECIALLY in the movie, we're given a much different, more adorable Stitch that is more cute than obnoxious...

...But the one at the parks is FAR different.
BEFORE LILO HE HAD NO NICENESS, ALL BAD.

sdguy1234

Account Suspended
General Grizz said:
It would look 2x better if they had an original artist draw Stitch.

They should know by now this is getting them NOWHERE...

orginal??? I cant tell the difference, and I dont think that 99.99% of the general public can either. Why pay extra for a fancy artist, when you can get the same image for less.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom