New Star Wars live stage show coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios this Spring

KLinder7

I'm currently doing a lap around the boardwalk before bed and I can hear what seems to be them practicing the new show at DHS. Hear Star Wars music and some lines from the different characters. Would they normally do a rehearsal this late at night?

GiveMeTheMusic

I'm currently doing a lap around the boardwalk before bed and I can hear what seems to be them practicing the new show at DHS. Hear Star Wars music and some lines from the different characters. Would they normally do a rehearsal this late at night?

The middle of the night is the only time shows and parades can be rehearsed freely in the parks, so yes, very late night rehearsals are normal.

KLinder7

image.jpeg
It's on today.

KLinder7

Quick review...video clips from the whole saga and characters come out in between them. Some characters you would have liked to have seen were not part of the show. There was a technical issue with R2 not coming out originally but it was the first show. Overall was okay but not earth shattering. Think some of the SWW shows were better but didn't see those in person. Ok getting on rockin Rollercoaster will post video and pictures later.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom