New Star Tours Scene

Phroobar

Haha. Never seen it.
Pigs in Space? Really? You would love it!
giphy.gif

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
Does anyone else have Star Wars fatigue? Anyone? Hyperspace Mountain? SW:GE? Star Tours? Star Wars Launch Bay? Star Wars: Path of the Jedi? AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Rich T

Does anyone else have Star Wars fatigue? Anyone? Hyperspace Mountain? SW:GE? Star Tours? Star Wars Launch Bay? Star Wars: Path of the Jedi? AM I THE ONLY ONE?
Oh, heck, you're not alone. I got SW fatigue starting with Phantom Menace. The exact moment was the Dorritos commercial showing a packed movie theater "audience" laughing like idiots when Whatizname grabs Jar Jar's tongue.

I was curious about Force Awakens, but then Last Jedi and Galaxy's Edge permanently (maybe) removed SW from my list of anything I give a darn about.

Jedi Stitch

Tell me, every time you fly, don't have a small wish you could be getting on a star speeder for a fun destination, then having to go to Cleveland for a 2 hr meeting a turning around back to the home port.

D.Silentu

I imagine this is likely the last update they will give to Star Tours. Even so, it will be the most varied attraction at Disneyland, accomplishing a feat that they've been attempting since The Indiana Jones Adventure. However, I would like to see one more version, not a new destination, but a recreation of the original ride film.

Phroobar

I imagine this is likely the last update they will give to Star Tours. Even so, it will be the most varied attraction at Disneyland, accomplishing a feat that they've been attempting since The Indiana Jones Adventure. However, I would like to see one more version, not a new destination, but a recreation of the original ride film.
As long as Star Tours is around, it will be updated to pitch the latest movie.

D.Silentu

My presumption is based upon the fact that neither Rogue One nor Solo were incorporated into the ride, but time will tell.

Last edited:

D.Silentu

The unfortunate reversal for me is that I have seen the movie, but have yet to go on the ride. Hopefully I will get a chance next month, then I can truly weigh in on the state of Galaxy's Edge. Stealing fuel though? I'm torn between calling that uninspired or eerily realistic based on what I payed at the pump today.

Phroobar

The unfortunate reversal for me is that I have seen the movie, but have yet to go on the ride. Hopefully I will get a chance next month, then I can truly weigh in on the state of Galaxy's Edge. Stealing fuel though? I'm torn between calling that uninspired or eerily realistic based on what I payed at the pump today.
Well the voters were dumb enough not to repeal that gas tax. Now they stole that tax money for some pointless train system instead of fixing the roads. Good job Californian voter!

rabbit1

I'm sure it's easy for this to get lost in all the Rise of the Resistance news, but has anyone heard anything recently on the Star Tours update?

I'm particularly keen to know if is really is likely to be held until December 20th, or if it might get previewed earlier that week.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I'm sure it's easy for this to get lost in all the Rise of the Resistance news, but has anyone heard anything recently on the Star Tours update?

I'm particularly keen to know if is really is likely to be held until December 20th, or if it might get previewed earlier that week.

It better be a visit to a nursery on Yoda's planet!!!!

mickEblu

At this point I’m starting to think they re waiting to release the new scene until after the movie comes out because it could have some spoilers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom