New 'Smartwater' beverage available at snack carts

krankenstein

i know, i love both. i have them rarely becuase of all the sugar
but its awesome to know they brought in smart water, which is what i prefer :)

I drink a lot of Vitamin Water anymore. I was very happy to see it as an option in May!

Btw, thanks for keeping us posted on everything at WDW Steve!

MissM

Yeah the Vitamin Water is available at the snack shops - like the one in Liberty Square that offers potatoes, corn on the cob, fruit, etc. - and in some of the shops. (I saw a cooler with it in the candy store on Main Street for example.) Sadly, they don't sell my favorite flavor, XXX, most likely for obvious reasons. :lol:

Testtrack321

from the pedia

SmartWater is vapor distilled municipal water and an unspecified amount of the electrolytes calcium, magnesium, and potassium. It is available in 750 mL, 1 L, 1.5 L, and 20 oz bottles.

Yeah, nothing like vapor distilled water from the municipal water supply! For $3.25!

hokielutz

Almost like filtered municipal water for $2.50 (which is all Dasani is)

I guess I will continue bringing my Zephyrhills.

According to the picture.... Dasani remains at $2.00.... thankfully. I hope it stays that way for the forseeable future... but this kind of commodity, along with bottled sodas on the snack cards could bump up justifiably by $0.50.

uklad79

I love the Vitamin Water and managed to find it at least one place in each of the parks in May. It's good that they are stocking this now Coke owns it. I wish they would stock coke zero for the times I fancy something with fizz.
I just don't get Dasani it didn't last long in the UK as we weren't fooled by that one. Disney should stock a water that is from a spring I am sure coke must have one in their product range.

Fun2BFree

Yeah, nothing like vapor distilled water from the municipal water supply! For $3.25!

For something called Smartwater, you can't be too smart to fork out that price.
ironicwater.jpg

:lookaroun

mrerk

Premium Member
According to the picture.... Dasani remains at $2.00.... thankfully. I hope it stays that way for the forseeable future... but this kind of commodity, along with bottled sodas on the snack cards could bump up justifiably by $0.50.

Sorry, didn't look at the pic before posting. Now that I look at it, did they actually lower the price of Coke? I thought the Cokes were more than the bottled water.

redkoala245

That is great that they both have Smartwater and Vitamin Water :) I always have Dasani when I go to WDW. I never tried Smart Water or Vitamin Water.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom