New 'Smartwater' beverage available at snack carts

Omnimover

Everytime I see bottled water I think about what people a 100, 50, heck, even 15 years ago would think about people selling water in a bottle .. it makes me laugh every time.

What's next? Bottled air? .... *looks around with a worried look* lol

6053%20-%20mel_brooks%20perriair%20spaceballs.jpg

The next best thing to air from Druidia...

shmmrname

Powerade gives me stomache aches nearly every time I drink it, so I've quit giving it a chance. Not excited about the SmartWater, not disappointed either...

Exactly.Water is water.I bring a empty water bottle from my hotel and fill it at a fountain.So kill me.:rolleyes:

Not to mention the rediculous carbon footprint bottled water has (even if every single bottle is recycled).

Especially Fiji... good god. Might as well start selling "Polar Ice Water" -- From one of the World's remaining glaciers, directly to you!

Are the regular Dasani Water and the Smart Water the same sizes?

Also, they're both on the snack plan despite the sizable price difference.

Hmmm :shrug:

Nicole220

Am I the only one who thinks water is just...water? :lol: It all tastes the same to me. I tried a Fiji for the first time today. I asked my sister what made it better and she said it was smoother. Um, I really don't see how one kind of water can be smoother than other kinds. :lol: I tried it and it tasted the same. :shrug::lol:

Senderella

Everytime I see bottled water I think about what people a 100, 50, heck, even 15 years ago would think about people selling water in a bottle .. it makes me laugh every time.

What's next? Bottled air? .... *looks around with a worried look* lol

It's funny you mention that. I saw bottled air tonight. I saw this "slide article" tonight and it actually has bottled air and canned oxygen.

http://money.aol.com/special/money-from-almost-nothing

hokielutz

Wow....with all this Dasani hating people maybe I should not say that I was part of the Dasani Launch Team for Coke when I was back in Florida.

I do like Zephyrhill water the best. When DIsney and Coke signed the deal ,Coke didnt have their own brand of water.They distributed different brands regional.My market was NAYA at the time.

I do like Dasani and drink it at the parks... but I prefer Fiji and Voss bottled water over Dasani.
But at the same time... I am not that picky when it comes to water... Aquafina, Deerpark, even generic water bottled for a specific place is fine with me.....

But for some reason... evian really doesn't taste that good to me... too soft, I think. Probably because of the mineral content of my northern Virginai tap water.

devoy1701

I will say this....Disney is making a KILLING on selling 20 oz Dasani.
Its been a while since I was with Coke but Disney was paying around $13 a case(24). They were paying around $7 a case(24) for Dasani.

They were selling all 20 oz for same price.

Then Disney gets kick back money from Coke per year.

Last time I heard from my roomate who works at the corporate center of Coca Cola Enterprises in Brandon...Disney doesn't pay for their Coke Products because of all of the advertising/product placement/exclusivity at the Resort....ie: the huge Coke staircases at the All Star Resorts....

Maybe they just get free fountain products for their restaurants...I'll clarify with him.

devoy1701

Not to mention the rediculous carbon footprint bottled water has (even if every single bottle is recycled).

Especially Fiji... good god. Might as well start selling "Polar Ice Water" -- From one of the World's remaining glaciers, directly to you!

global warming and "carbon footprints" are a hoax designed to scare us all into turning amish.

olinecoach61

I way prefer bottled water, in my case Poland Springs to tap water. I will not drink from Disney's fountains: 1) for the taste and 2) I've seen people wash their feet in there.:hurl:

Rosso11

I wish they would carry San Pelligrino throughout the parks like they do at Disneyland Paris. I never expected to see it available in all of the ODV carts but sure enough there it was. That was a nice surprise.

devoy1701

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

At least I hope that was a joke....:zipit:

well...the amish part was....:D

but I do believe that Global Warming is a joke since the global rise in temperature maxed out in 1998 and since then a global cooling period has that cancelled out... and I do think that the whole carbon footprint thing is alittle exaggerated.

but I do think that plastic is not as great as we all once thought it was...
btw, everytime I have a plastic container at WDW, I hold onto it when I'm dont because I know I've seen the recycle bins around the resort...but whenever I'm looking for them, I can never find them...

hardcard

My opinion? Drink tap water... It's filthy and tastes bad, but it builds up your natural immunities to sickness..

If we all keep drinking this purified crystal clear crap, the human race will start dying of the common cold in 50 years.

Glasgow

Has anyone seen the SNL skit for "Swill" with Bill Murray? I think it's water bottled straight from Lake Michigan or something like that.

There was also that controversy a few months back where it was found that some bottled water was actually just tap water and not actually from any 'natural sping'. lol

devoy1701

Has anyone seen the SNL skit for "Swill" with Bill Murray? I think it's water bottled straight from Lake Michigan or something like that.

There was also that controversy a few months back where it was found that some bottled water was actually just tap water and not actually from any 'natural sping'. lol

It was Aquifina...and they never actually said their water came from a spring...they just said that it was filtered and reverse osmosed and they blasted apart the molecules and put them back together again and what not...split a few atoms, you know how those things go....

it turned out they didn't do anything with it...it was just straight from the tap...

Yankeeplex

you have got to be nuts to pay that kind of money for ANY water. We carry around the water bottles with the filter built in to them and just keep refilling. Just analyze what you pay for drinks in the parks and your head will start spinning. $2 here and $2 there and next thing you know you are easily spending $20 or more on drinks alone. These bottles work great and the best part of it is that you use fountain water. Sweet :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom