New Slides at Typhoon Lagoon?

ToTBellHop

What?! No refrigerated drinking fountain offering your choice of water, sprite, or Dr. Pepper berries&cream? Disney sucks.

But hey, the CMs deserve to have a little fun on their breaks, and I'm glad they actually did something to impede a view that guests should not have. Trees might be more effective than a fence though.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Blue-Lightning said:
^^^ Well, there's the first leak. If the PR department still works the same, you can bet an official announcement is not far off.

BL
Correct me if I am wrong but DLRP.FR is not an official Disney site so the information is no more credible than Screamscape, Jim Hill or any other news and rumors site. For all we know they read this thread and posted the information as their own. The pictures they posted are even the same as the one that myself and others have posted in this thread.

Blue-Lightning

Account Suspended
Original Poster
The fact that they reveal new information about the slide is a good sign that they are getting their info separate from this thread. They also used their own Crush'n'Gusher pics, but I do believe we have posted some of the same "toilet bowl" element pictures as they have.

BL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom