New Slides at Typhoon Lagoon?

Blue-Lightning

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Hey,

I visited Typhoon Lagoon again yesterday (the best waterpark, in my opinion). One of the first times I went up on Crusher'Gusher, I noticed trucks, a bulldozer, and port-o-potties in an open, undeveloped space to the right of the new area. When I went back up, I asked one of the lifeguards what they were doing, and he said "something new."

Anybody know what's going on?

BL

egionet

I heard that they are building more water coaster slides, like Crush N Gusher. I could be wrong, so someone please correct me.

Captain Chaos

I'm sure crowds have been large enough to warrant an expansion of Typhoon Lagoon again... What about an expansion at Blizzard Beach though??? Typhoon Lagoon received an expansion not too long ago.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I would be so psyched if they built more slides at TL. I really hope 'later' has become 'now'... I love TL, and even with the addition of CnG the place still doesn't have all that much to do. Lines become prohibitively long in the summer and just makes the place miserable. At least if they throw in a few more attractions the lines will be better spread out. Blizzard BEach has the same problems too, but since I like TL better I am going to keep my fingers crossed for expansion.:lookaroun

I am also waiting for them to figure out a way to create waterproof fastpasses too...:lol:

tiggerific418 said:
I would be so psyched if they built more slides at TL. I really hope 'later' has become 'now'... I love TL, and even with the addition of CnG the place still doesn't have all that much to do. Lines become prohibitively long in the summer and just makes the place miserable. At least if they throw in a few more attractions the lines will be better spread out. Blizzard BEach has the same problems too, but since I like TL better I am going to keep my fingers crossed for expansion.:lookaroun

I am also waiting for them to figure out a way to create waterproof fastpasses too...:lol:

How about they just put up another water park...

ToTBellHop

Connor002 said:
Why?
As far as I can tell, there's enough to service current needs...
Yeah...I agree...let's just expand the current water parks (much like the theory for the current theme parks)--there are plenty of new waterslide concepts around that they can add some cutting edge slides--lets get Disney building waterslides AHEAD of Schlitterbahn for once!

djronnieb

If you remember a few months ago there was a rummer going around about a POC themed water park. Perhaps this is just being added to TL instead of building a whole new water park????

natalia1681

djronnieb said:
If you remember a few months ago there was a rummer going around about a POC themed water park. Perhaps this is just being added to TL instead of building a whole new water park????

While an entire park dedicated to POC would be cool, I just can't imagine that happening. I agree with you that this would make a very nice addition to TL.

Maybe instead of opening up a brand new water park, they could clean up River Country:p

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
natalia1681 said:
While an entire park dedicated to POC would be cool, I just can't imagine that happening. I agree with you that this would make a very nice addition to TL.

Maybe instead of opening up a brand new water park, they could clean up River Country:p
haha. clean up River Country. hahaha. funniest thing I have heard all day. Will that be before or after hell freezes?

natalia1681

Wait.....so nobody thinks that they are going to clean up River Country:lookaroun

I'm going to assume that you're laughing with me:lol:

and not laughing at me:cry:

:D:D:D

natalia1681

tiggerific418 said:
haha. clean up River Country. hahaha. funniest thing I have heard all day. Will that be before or after hell freezes?

I was checking the weather report today and hell has been reporting record lows;)

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Since it not uncommon for the waterparks to close due to capacity in the summertime, it seems like a good idea for a little expansion.

JEDIsney

ImagineerMMC said:
"When will then be now? SOON!"

Great quote. Thank you for that. I was actually just watching that Saturday night.

"No, sir! I didn't see you playing with your dolls again!"

natalia1681 said:
"Maybe instead of opening up a brand new water park, they could clean up River Country:p"

As ridiculous and impossible as this is, I think it would be rather cool. The only thing I have to remember River Country by is pictures from when I was younger. But I'll just have to use those pictures.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom