News New Signature Restaurant for Japan Pavilion - Takumi-Tei

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
If it doesn’t exist and nobody’s there to see it...does it make a sound when it falls in the forest?

Anyway...I count 4 in studios...guardians of energy and the rat in Epcot and tron...

I think that’s all the dirt that’s moving currently?
Ah. Don't forget Mickey's Flaming Fun Gondolas of Death. Like the monorail, it will be as much an attraction as transportation.

Lensman

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Ha! Technical analysts are the fortune tellers/tea-leaf readers of the financial world. It is pseudoscience!

I don't want to get involved in the personal spat that seems to be developing but I do want to make sure that no one here is misled by the dark side of the financial industry.

I wouldn’t defend the technical analyst either...

The real truth/point is that espn has been the single biggest influence on Disney’s stock price - the only damn thing they care about - for 5+ years. This isn’t even debatable. Remember when bob said “we’ve lost some subscribers” in a moment of weakness? How many billions were lost that week? And it’s never gotten back in a “boom”
Economy.

I just tapped a nerve...that’s all. One met - as always - with patronization and not much else.

TWDC is not a cartoon studio that runs an amusement park. They passed that milepost in 1996 - If not earlier - and will never go back. It just gets the purists/defenders salty. I can actually understand that...but truth is truth on this - at least as far as the money people deem it.

So while they don’t look at mitsukoshi and think of their disastrous new mike Greenberg morning show...
...they do look at that show everyday and it subliminally bleeds into to everything... the mind never rests.

It is what it is.

jakeman

Ha! Technical analysts are the fortune tellers/tea-leaf readers of the financial world. It is pseudoscience!

I don't want to get involved in the personal spat that seems to be developing but I do want to make sure that no one here is misled by the dark side of the financial industry.
Nothing personal beyond a desire for the forums to refocus on actually discussing WDW and leave the sophomoric armchair Buffeting to the appropriate forum.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Nothing personal beyond a desire for the forums to refocus on actually discussing WDW and leave the sophomoric armchair Buffeting to the appropriate forum.

And once again...nothing.

There is no “magic” or “imagineering for the people’s joy”...it just has to be accepted.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
So while they don’t look at mitsukoshi and think of their disastrous new mike Greenberg morning show...
...they do look at that show everyday and it subliminally bleeds into to everything... the mind never rests.

It is what it is.

I am fairly simple minded. I don't have any bidness degrees. So, maybe I am misunderstanding....

Bob Iger is building a new restaurant in the Japan pavilion because Mike Greenberg's show sucks?

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I am fairly simple minded. I don't have any bidness degrees. So, maybe I am misunderstanding....

Bob Iger is building a new restaurant in the Japan pavilion because Mike Greenberg's show sucks?

More profits from parks will be needed 2011-forever...largely in park because espn sucks and tech is changing...

I hope they have some wagyu though 🐄

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
More profits from parks will be needed 2011-forever...largely in park because espn sucks and tech is changing...

I hope they have some wagyu though 🐄

And you think that will be done by opening a restaurant in the Japanese pavilion? That a single restaurant will offset the losses in revenue you claim will result from both a decline in ESPN subscriptions AND changing technology. You do understand that both Sling and PS Vue offer sports packages that include ESPN. And that Disney will eventually offer ESPN as part of its own streaming service.

Yeah, but sure, continue with the nonsense. And Disney will be bankrupt by the end of the year, all due to ESPN. 😂

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
And you think that will be done by opening a restaurant in the Japanese pavilion? That a single restaurant will offset the losses in revenue you claim will result from both a decline in ESPN subscriptions AND changing technology. You do understand that both Sling and PS Vue offer sports packages that include ESPN. And that Disney will eventually offer ESPN as part of its own streaming service.

Yeah, but sure, continue with the nonsense. And Disney will be bankrupt by the end of the year, all due to ESPN. 😂
72084548756ed36e8d72e482e46c91f0--art-gallery-trust-me.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom