New shows on Disney Plus

EmFromPlanetEarth

Oh and a phineas and ferb special/miniseries/movie called across the 3rd dimension where they enter the human world, based off the initial plans for a theatrical movie

Brer Panther

Okay, I just got an idea. Technically this wouldn't be a "show", but how about a series of edutainment shorts a la the old "Great Minds Think For Themselves" shorts from ABC?

I think there's potential here. You could have shorts about animals a la Really Wild Animals hosted by characters like Zazu and Bagheera, shorts about the history and development of Disney theme park attractions hosted by Figment, shorts about science hosted by Ludwig Von Drake, that sort of thing?

mharrington

Original Poster
Walterville
A live action 1 hour comedy full of human high schoolers based off classic Disney characters like mickey

Or maybe it could be something like that, but with the descendants (or relatives) of the actual characters: Morty and Ferdy, Huey, Dewey and Louie, Max, PJ, etc.

I actually had considered a crossover between this and "Descendants", with a student exchange program where Max and PJ are sent to Auradon while Evie and Mal are sent to this new school, which I'm thinking would be called Osmick High or something. The main antagonists could be the Three Little Wolves, who are the resident school bullies.

I'm also considering Morty and Ferdy being something like Zack and Cody, respectively. Morty is a rather book dumb and a "player" toward girls, and he has a habit of annoying Ferdy. Ferdy, in contrast, is a straight-A student who wears glasses and has braces, and who is smarter and actually is interested, like his uncle, in finding a real girlfriend.

mharrington

Original Poster
To continue on with my Descendants idea, Pete and the Big Bad Wolf, as with all other villains, have also been exiled to the Isle of the Lost (where the Wolf runs a sausage-making plant), but their offspring is given a chance, which explains the appearances of PJ and the Three Little Wolves. But whereas PJ actually wants to live his own life independent of his father, the Wolves decide to try and use Evie and Mal (who have been temporarily transferred to the Toons' school, Osmick High, as part of a student exchange program) to get their father and all other villains off the evil island.

Meanwhile, Max and PJ have been transferred to Auradon High and try to fit in. It's here that we are also introduced to two new students: Woody and Gigi. Woody is the son of Pinocchio (and grandson of Geppetto), who is an aspiring entomologist, and as you might expect, his favorite insect to study are crickets. Gigi is an emo/goth teen, the daughter of Grumpy, and the cousin of Doug (who, as you may or may not know, is the son of Dopey).

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
Here is my Disney+ shows:
Who Discovered Roger Rabbit (Collab with Disney and Steven Spielberg)
Plot - It will takes place in present day (75 years after the first film takes place in Hollywood 1947), in Hollywood, two police cops named Shawn (Age: 30) and John (Age: 25) are went to abandon Maroon Cartoon Studios which closed 50 years ago, it closed in late 1960s, the guys who saw Roger Rabbit was frozen in ACME frozen tube who was frozen in 1967, same as Austin Powers frozen in his tube (first Austin Powers movie) The cops told him that Toontown is still here but it was changed since many years ago. Toons are still working with humans. Here is the twist plot: Baby Herman is the new boss of Baby Herman's Rattles Company, his wife, Jessica Rabbit is performing new as movie star at Warner Bros. Studios, Benny the Cab is having his own company Toontown Cab Company in downtown Toontown, but the weasels will return as revenge on Roger Rabbit, as new villian of the show will be Judge Doom's evil clone, Rotten Doom, who was going to instead demolishing Toontown, but the new president of Toontown. The Toons will be major cameos of the show (Warner Bros., Disney, MGM, Universal, etc...) But we will see Roger, John and Shawn went to Eddie Valiant and Dolores graveyard.

mharrington

Original Poster
Technically, this is for a show that already exists, but I'm not sure if there is a second season in the works or not, but here are some suggestions for a second season of "Behind the Attraction". My ideas for the next ten episodes would be as follows (in no particular order):

1) Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
2) Pirates of the Caribbean
3) Fantasyland dark rides (covers Peter Pan, Mr. Toad, Snow White, Alice, Pinocchio, Winnie the Pooh and Little Mermaid)
4) Test Track
5) Enchanted Tiki Room
6) Mark Twain Riverboat
7) Carousel of Progress
8) Indiana Jones Adventure (also covers Dinosaur)
9) River rapids rides (covers Kali River Rapids, Grizzly River Run and Roaring Rapids)
10) Water parks (covers Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach and the late River Country)

What do you think?

Miru

Okay, I just got an idea. Technically this wouldn't be a "show", but how about a series of edutainment shorts a la the old "Great Minds Think For Themselves" shorts from ABC?

I think there's potential here. You could have shorts about animals a la Really Wild Animals hosted by characters like Zazu and Bagheera, shorts about the history and development of Disney theme park attractions hosted by Figment, shorts about science hosted by Ludwig Von Drake, that sort of thing?
Call it “FastFact Files”, as a play on “FastPass”.

Keyblade Jedi

Technically, this is for a show that already exists, but I'm not sure if there is a second season in the works or not, but here are some suggestions for a second season of "Behind the Attraction". My ideas for the next ten episodes would be as follows (in no particular order):

1) Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
2) Pirates of the Caribbean
3) Fantasyland dark rides (covers Peter Pan, Mr. Toad, Snow White, Alice, Pinocchio, Winnie the Pooh and Little Mermaid)
4) Test Track
5) Enchanted Tiki Room
6) Mark Twain Riverboat
7) Carousel of Progress
8) Indiana Jones Adventure (also covers Dinosaur)
9) River rapids rides (covers Kali River Rapids, Grizzly River Run and Roaring Rapids)
10) Water parks (covers Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach and the late River Country)

What do you think?
My Ideas Would be:
Mickey Mouse Revue (Covers PhilharMagic)
Classic EPCOT Center (Covers Future World from the 80s and 90s)
Country Bear Jamberoee
America Sings
Pooh's Hunny Hunt (Covers with Remy's Ratatouille Adventure to Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway)
Tokyo Disneyland (Covers Tokyo Disney Sea)
Splash Mountain (Covers with the Tiana's Bayou Adventure)
Muppet*Vision 3D
Main Street Electrical Parade
Disney on Parade (covers Disney on Ice)

Arktic

My 2 ideas for Disney+ movies:
Idea 1 - Paradise Pier
paradise-pier_primary1.jpg

A collaboration between Disney Pictures, Revolution Studios, Dan Lin & Erik Feig; this live-action film (in the same vein as Daddy Day Care) follows 19-year-old Ryan Tinkerschmidt (Jim Carrey), the great-grandson of Gustav Tinkerschmidt and inheritor of Paradise Pier Boardwalk and Waterpark, trying to save his great-granddad's park from being torn up and turned into real estate, with the help of his college friends and the young patrons of the park.

Idea 2 - Epic Mickey
epic-mickey.900x.jpg

A collaboration between Disney Pictures, WDAS, Bron Creative, 2DUX², Erik Feig & Steven Spielberg; this CGI-animated film is a direct retelling of the original game made by Junction Point Studios, where Mickey travels to a world full of forgotten toons, on a mission to save this land from the evil Phantom Blot and return home, with the help of Gremlin Gus & Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.​

Last edited:

Miru

Hmm… what about a Mr. Toad/Wind in the Willows series? We would take elements from the film and the ride and even the original book, as well as possibly other books by the same author. The tone would generally be pretty similar to the ride, which might also be a launchpad for the aesthetic of the show.

1641274855962.jpeg

(the girl next to the accordion player and the one on top of the weasel in jail clothes will be major characters)

Mr. Toad’s escapades in Toad Hall are bolstered with a new supporting cast, including his adopted human daughters from the fortune teller’s camp (as in, the girls in the fortune teller scene in the WDW ride, namely the one with a red bandana holding a tambourine), as well as Otter from the original book. The demons from the ride would be a recurring group of antagonists pestering other characters to do evil. It would be a great parody of Disney Channel sitcoms.

Last edited:

Twilight_Roxas

Like X-men 97 there could be a Spider-Man 99 continuing where the animated series left off with Spider-Man, and Madame Web continuing their search for Mary Jane Watson. Even if it expands the Spiderverse.

Miru

Belle’s School: A series where Belle educates Claudette, Laurette, and Paulette about the world and its customs and myths, along with other subjects. Characters from “Sing me a Story with Belle” would return, like Harmony and Lewis and Carol.

The Royal Loyals: A spin-off series about Augustina DuBois, Leonora Mercedes, and Frederica Fontaine from Cinderella; Royal dames and Anastasia’s friends by day, crimefighters by night. The series would feature many characters from Cinderella and the sequel.

Here’s Hekapoo: The ultra-popular Hekapoo makes her return, having to get used to her new life as a human in the scrambled-up world that Earth has become, no thanks to Star. Will she be able to get a chance with Marco? Will maybe all of this be undone?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom