New show for the castle?

DSpear456

Original Poster
Its been rumored that their are plans for a new castle show next year. No details as to what is planned yet. What kinda show would you like to see?

DSpear456

Original Poster
Its been rumored that there are plans for a new castle show next year. No details as to what is planned yet. What kinda show would you like to see?

barnum42

Originally posted by DSpear456
Its been rumored that there are plans for a new castle show next year. No details as to what is planned yet. What kinda show would you like to see?
Back to the live music and energy from the "Kids of the Kingdom" shows.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Personally, I'd like to see a lot more done with the Castle Forecourt - the "shows" are a bit cheesey and just block one of the main access routes.

M. Racer

Originally posted by Sgt Tibs
How about a moat with crocodiles and alarm clocks? :sohappy:

This wouldn't work as the moat would quickly become polluted with strollers and toddler parts. :hurl:

civileng68

Account Suspended
shows

While I think the shows are completely necessary in front of the castle, I do think they are a little cheesey and boring. I think they should add more effects. You see, this is where I feel Disney is struggling. I think sure they still do things but they do not go "all out" anymore. If they are going to do something they should go "all out" or not do it at all. The show that is even there now could have so much more.

I think the shows will stay basic though for the near future.

ToTBellHop

I've never really had much use for those shows...I just use those times to sneak on the big rides with shortened lines ;) That's really all the parades except Jammin' Jungle are good for (to me, anyway), now...you can only see the cars and snowglobes so many times...

civileng--YAY FOR WALT NEY WORLD!

I miss the purple street signs :cry:

civileng68

Account Suspended

Originally posted by ISTCNavigator57
I've never really had much use for those shows...I just use those times to sneak on the big rides with shortened lines ;) That's really all the parades except Jammin' Jungle are good for (to me, anyway), now...you can only see the cars and snowglobes so many times...

Yes, to go along with my Previous post, my Avatar says it all.

Regarding the avatar..........I think it's Eisner's secret plan to eventually let all the letters burn out slowly in hopes nobody will notice and then he can put up a sign that says "Welcome to Hell".

Spectroman2003

I saw Cinderella's Surprise Celebration on opening day and it was a really great show! I've just seen it so many times now, it gets old but I'm going to be working out there with entertainment soon and I really hope I can be in CSC. It's 10x better props and effects wise than Every Day's a Holiday or Disneymania ever was. But I do think there is an advantage to a live band and the Kids of The Kingdom. I think they should totally bring DIsneymania back to the Stage in Tomorrowland to do something with it.

SirNim

Originally posted by CAPTAIN HOOK
Personally, I'd like to see a lot more done with the Castle Forecourt - the "shows" are a bit cheesey and just block one of the main access routes.
Ditto, bruddah... :lol:

DSpear456

Original Poster
The new show will be announced in the upcoming press event that was mentioned on the forum earlier. I'm sure they'll announce what exactly they plan to put in 20K as well.

Lennyg512

Originally posted by ISTCNavigator57

Wait a minute. This has nothing to do with the Cinderella Castle show, but do you mean that the purple street signs on the roads are gone? The ones that direct you to the parks? If so, what replaced them. Still, I may have interpreted this the wrong way. Thank you.

Piebald

The purple signs were there last week when I went. I think he means "he misses them" because he has not been to WDW in awhile.

Sir Hiss527

I personally like CSC, it's such a good and magical show..

I heard a while ago, that "Share a Dream Come True" parade is supposed to be around for about 7 seven years? Is that true?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom