New show for the castle?

jeanylaser031

the new show for the castle

:sohappy: i was thinking about the new show it use to be 20k. i hope that disney will bring the newest villian in the show and maybe captured mickey mouse. why they call it the phantom blot.

Piebald

Originally posted by marni1971
:confused:

lol, I think she wants "Phantom blot" to be brought in as a park ''villain". He is, well.....an ink blot. He appears in the House of Mouse show I believe. Personally, I'd LOVE to see Pete. Why disney never made him is beyond me. He's been around as long as Mickey has.

AndyP

Originally posted by ISTCNavigator57

civileng--YAY FOR WALT NEY WORLD!

I miss the purple street signs :cry:

Anyone know if the sign is now back to WALT DISNEY WORLD ?

And what happened to the purple signs or do you mean you rjust not in Florida !?
:confused:

Chape19714

I personally think that they should go all out. A musical would be nice, hopefully a nighttime show so they can really go all out with lighting. I think that Keeping Cinderella's Surprise Celebration and doing a huge night time show would be really neat!

MartyMouse

Wow I hope that they finally will have a show that appeals to all ages, they should take a cue from the Aladdin show in Disneyland (not the big stage show at DCA but the small show they do in Adventureland) and do a comedic retelling of the Cinderella story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom