New runDisney Race Clues?

TREVON 2.0

Original Poster
Sorry I don't have a Facebook. Can anyone keep me posted on the clues? Also, from what I heard, I am already guessing Detective/Scavenger hunt race LOL.

disneyrcks

Hey Trevon! On the General Discussion forum you will find a Running Sub Forum and there is some discussion there. I am glad u started a thread here so hopefully we can get more info! The only clues I saw on FB today were Fantasia, Dumbo, Tangled. Like I said in the other forum I have no idea what it means! lol :wave:

AUBandPilot

Here is the first clue....

app_full_proxy.php

TREVON 2.0

Original Poster
Thanks everybody! Wow... that's a hard one... it better not be Disneyland! LOL

If you think about it, "/" means divided by, and ":" means to denote ratio or odds, so do you think this could be like, Fantasia mixed with Dumbo but Dumbo is more like Tangled? IDK... just a thought some people probably didn't think about...

papercut

I like the fact they are adding another race. But, the clues aren't making this enjoyable :brick:

:)

Couldn't agree more. I think I've lost interest if anything. If the clues all came in one day or something, fine, but dragging it out for weeks is just annoying.

TakeMeThere81

I've lost interest in the clues...even Disney Geeks like us (affectionately known of course) are having trouble getting any sort of idea at all as to what the clues are pointing at. Maybe once we find out they will make sense. Until then I am not following them, they make my brain hurt. :dazzle:

But I AM excited to find out what the new race will be!

JillC LI

I've lost interest in the clues...even Disney Geeks like us (affectionately known of course) are having trouble getting any sort of idea at all as to what the clues are pointing at. Maybe once we find out they will make sense. Until then I am not following them, they make my brain hurt. :dazzle:

When I ran the final TOT13K in 2009, I felt the same way about the clues located on the course to try to solve a murder mystery. First of all I didn't want to have to stop running at every clue to figure out what it meant, and second of all the clues were too obscure. I didn't bother with the murder mystery aspect of the race.

When I ran the final TOT13K in 2009, I felt the same way about the clues located on the course to try to solve a murder mystery. First of all I didn't want to have to stop running at every clue to figure out what it meant, and second of all the clues were too obscure. I didn't bother with the murder mystery aspect of the race.

We felt the same way. Even before the race when you had to go around the parking lot to find clues. Too much work with little or no reward.

These clues are ridiculous as well. Makes it even harder, when the only access you have to FB is on your iphone. And the clues don't show up there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom