New runDisney In Training Mickey sweatshirt

a2grafix

Original Poster
I finally ordered the runDisney gray Mickey and castle shield sweatshirt that I found at Team Mickey at Downtown Disney after the Tower of Terror 10-miler me and a few of us WDW Magic runners ran.

Only thing is that it says "In training." Still, going to train in it as I prep for my next race, maybe a future Disney World or Disneyland half-marathon in 2013, and/or the 2013 Tower 10 miler.

2012-11-03_15-54-28_274.jpg

This sweatshirt goes along with the runDisney tek shirt I bought at the Tower 10-miler Expo in late September.

2012-11-03_15-55-51_290.jpg

Purchased it through the Disney merchandise line - $49.99 plus tax and shipping.

2012-11-03_15-54-59_127.jpg

Think I'm pretty much set with runDisney running and training gear, for the time being. Really cool that runDisney / Disney has released this line of runDisney wear for us runners. Very nice looking line.

a2grafix

Original Poster
Nice. Wish they would drop the "In Training" though.

Of the right mind. Wish runDisney would have dropped the "In Training" lettering, and just kept the look like the shirt. But if you notice on the shirt, the words "Walt Disney World" are missing.

Still, a nice combo to wear pre, during or post race, or even when I'm not exercising.

fmingo36

I liked it when they were race specific.
I have a "Princess In Training" for the 2010 Princess 1/2 and "2011 Marathon In Training" shirts.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I like the navy short sleeve, but there is no way I could buy one. I have a dozen or more tech shirts and I couldn't justify it. Maybe one day......

JillC LI

Perhaps when I'm in Disney next..................month!!!!!!!!!!
(Thank goodness I get to look forward to my paid-off Disney trip through this endless power outage.)

imagination30

I finally ordered the runDisney gray Mickey and castle shield sweatshirt that I found at Team Mickey at Downtown Disney after the Tower of Terror 10-miler me and a few of us WDW Magic runners ran.

Only thing is that it says "In training." Still, going to train in it as I prep for my next race, maybe a future Disney World or Disneyland half-marathon in 2013, and/or the 2013 Tower 10 miler.

2012-11-03_15-54-28_274.jpg

This sweatshirt goes along with the runDisney tek shirt I bought at the Tower 10-miler Expo in late September.

2012-11-03_15-55-51_290.jpg

Purchased it through the Disney merchandise line - $49.99 plus tax and shipping.

2012-11-03_15-54-59_127.jpg

Think I'm pretty much set with runDisney running and training gear, for the time being. Really cool that runDisney / Disney has released this line of runDisney wear for us runners. Very nice looking line.

can you order them on line , bc i didnt see the hoodie , i just saw the tech shirt!..and i really like the hoodie , maybe i could put in on my christmas list ;)

a2grafix

Original Poster
can you order them on line , bc i didnt see the hoodie , i just saw the tech shirt!..and i really like the hoodie , maybe i could put in on my christmas list ;)

Ah ha! Disney did add a different tek shirt that has "in training" as well, not the "Walt Disney World runDisney" tek shirt I picked up during the Tower 10 miler expo. Hmmm, maybe mine is an exclusive? Maybe there is an exclusive Disneyland runDisney shirt too, only sold at the park?

Women's only ....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom