New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

UNCgolf

Yet by my calculation the land has more rides than the (larger footprint?) Starwars land (3>2).

Personally my 3 kids are psyched for TSL and SDD. I look forward to riding it as well. The park itself has a lack of rides so not sure why the area with perhaps the most (3???) Is getting shade.

It's everything else TSL is missing (plus both Star Wars rides are vastly more ambitious than anything in TSL, even if MFSR doesn't really work). Galaxy's Edge is heavily themed everywhere and has multiple shops and places to get food. TSL has three attractions, a small gift shop, and a food kiosk and relatively minimal theming on a large footprint. It's just a poorly designed/inefficient use of space.

Last edited:

erasure fan1

It's everything else TSL is missing (plus both Star Wars rides are vastly more ambitious than anything in TSL, even if MFSR doesn't really work). Galaxy's Edge is heavily themed everywhere and has multiple shops and places to get food. TSL has three attractions, a small gift shop, and a food kiosk and relatively minimal theming on a large footprint. It's just poorly designed/inefficient use of space.
That about sums it up. Sure TSL has 3 rides, but one is a flat spinner. If the studios was as built out as it should be, something like TSL as it is now would be fine. Unfortunately the park bills it as an anchor land. When it really is just more of a secondary land as it's built. So yea, people seem to have the opinion of, it's fine.

UNCgolf

That's not a bad idea...especially considering there's still a lack of breakfast options (like sit-down) around WDW.

Yeah, they mostly treat breakfast as an opportunity for an upcharge character meal.

That's probably why I try to go to Boma for the breakfast buffet once a trip, because it's legitimately good (or at least used to be) and it's not exorbitantly expensive because there are no characters. And I love breakfast.

UNCgolf

You got that right!
I love breakfast as well, and the "best" breakfasts seem to (unfortunately) also be character meals. I still can't figure out why 1900 Park Fare (GF) hasn't re-opened yet.

If you've never been to Boma, you should check it out. It's easily the best breakfast I've had on property.

That was pre-COVID, though. I'm not sure if it's the same as it once was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom