New Roundup Rodeo BBQ sit-down restaurant coming to TSL

raymusiccity

Glad this is coming along. A nice sit down restaurant will help round out tsl a bit and the theming should hopefully look cool and give that entrance to the land a nice look
I don't think a line of customers waiting in line for a table will give the entrance a good look. The groups of people hanging around the "Drive-In' restaurant is an example of a bottle neck waiting to happen.

Disney Analyst

If the art is anything to go by, the entrance is supposed to look like flat cardboard with some pop-out bunting, a cardboard archway, and a few oversized props. If they were ready to finish it, they could do so very quickly.

Pending the inside, as we have no clue what that is like right now...

But let's say the inside is almost finished, I could see them getting this open by the Christmas season if they wanted, the outside should be quick enough... but then it comes down to staffing.

James Alucobond

I understand that but this is Disney we're talking about. How many people have ridden Tron in Disney World at this point?
They’re still doing significant concrete pours at TRON. They have a few yards of pathway to pour here, props to install, and some landscaping. As @Disney Analyst said, it will come down to staffing and the timing they want. Nothing they’re doing is more extensive than what they already turned around very quickly for the Midway Mania shop.

Disney Analyst

They’re still doing significant concrete pours at TRON. They have a few yards of pathway to pour here, props to install, and some landscaping. As @Disney Analyst said, it will come down to staffing and the timing they want. Nothing they’re doing is more extensive than what they already turned around very quickly for the Midway Mania shop.

And should add, Disney did announce opening 2022, so I actually really do expect this to open in time for the Holiday season.

G00fyDad

And should add, Disney did announce opening 2022, so I actually really do expect this to open in time for the Holiday season.
I hope you're right. I would love nothing more than for it to be open in 66 days when we arrive. But at the snails pace with which Disney has proven that they build things lately I'm not holding much help. Maybe it'll be open before Christmas though.

BubbaisSleep

If the art is anything to go by, the entrance is supposed to look like flat cardboard with some pop-out bunting, a cardboard archway, and a few oversized props. If they were ready to finish it, they could do so very quickly.
This is what I'd imagine. I'm sadly not expecting anything more than cardboard cutouts to hide that box, which will be put up quickly. Seeing the inside would be a bigger indicator on it's completion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom