Rumor New ride coming to Animal Kingdom. D23 announcement expected.

Rodan75

Anyway, as a tidbit, you all aren’t seeing through the cracks. It’s not so much about what they won’t do but what they will. This is a thread about what is coming, isn’t it now?

To quote a book about animals (hint hint like Zootopia it actually isn’t): “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

Oh the irony and subtly. It’s not really about animals. Oh and Pandora isn’t the same as Avatar, in the same way Splash Mountain isn’t the same as Songs of the South, but even more so.

Anyone can have an opinion, but that doesn’t make all opinions correct. So you don’t like Pandora, sure that’s fine, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t fit, and the explanation from Disney was necessary since it’s not about the film insomuch as the moon, so it would fit. They could have created something original, but in the end, they had tremendous creative liberty that it didn’t entirely matter.

I would be careful what you wish for, personally.

Are you hinting at Aladdin?

eddie104

Anyway, as a tidbit, you all aren’t seeing through the cracks. It’s not so much about what they won’t do but what they will. This is a thread about what is coming, isn’t it now?

To quote a book about animals (hint hint like Zootopia it actually isn’t): “All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

Oh the irony and subtly. It’s not really about animals. Oh and Pandora isn’t the same as Avatar, in the same way Splash Mountain isn’t the same as Songs of the South, but even more so.

Anyone can have an opinion, but that doesn’t make all opinions correct. So you don’t like Pandora, sure that’s fine, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t fit, and the explanation from Disney was necessary since it’s not about the film insomuch as the moon, so it would fit. They could have created something original, but in the end, they had tremendous creative liberty that it didn’t entirely matter.

I’m confused when did I say I hated Pandora ?

SteamboatJoe

Wish? Agrabah confirmed.

SteamboatJoe

Internally, Disney has worried about the third (or fourth:facepalm:) Universal park. This ride is not a knee-jerk reaction to Uni’s prideful announcement a few days ago, but a thought-out plan to continue to bolster up the resort—corporate espionage is golden my friends.

It’s pretty much a go, and barring a Brazil pavilion situation, should be announced this month at D23.

I personally believe it’ll be received as a solid addition to the park, barring the purists.

Wait...did I miss something? What is the Brazil pavilion situation?

nickys

Premium Member
It would be funny if this is the "secret project" since it really hasn't been a secret.
[/QUOTE]

But that is in Epcot anyways, thread specifically says "DAK ride".
[/QUOTE]

The secret project is to do with the announcement on the 22nd.

This DAK ride might be the same thing, but doubtful. A DAK ride would be announced in the parks panel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom