New retro EPCOT pin set

EPCOT CLOWN

I need these pins!

I need these pins! I am like - Classic EPCOT Center's biggest fan ever! Can somebody please please please e-mail me at wishesbeliever@yahoo.com when they get a release date on these pins???? Please Please Please I will love you forever !!!!!!!!!!:sohappy::D:kiss:

Spaceship Earth Glows With Billions of Interactions Carrying News and Information At The Very Speed of Light!

Captain Hank

Original Poster
I need these pins! I am like - Classic EPCOT Center's biggest fan ever! Can somebody please please please e-mail me at ___ when they get a release date on these pins???? Please Please Please I will love you forever !!!!!!!!!!:sohappy::D:kiss:

Spaceship Earth Glows With Billions of Interactions Carrying News and Information At The Very Speed of Light!
First of all, welcome to WDWMagic! :wave:
Second of all, just keep an eye on this thread. I'm sure as soon as somebody gets wind of a release date for the set, it'll be on here within a few seconds.
Thirdly, you are in good company as a fan of retro EPCOT.
Finally, you really should remove your e-mail from your post, lest you be bombarded with spam.

EPCOTPluto

Aaaaaaand, we have a release date!

October 1, 2009. Limited edition of 500, $36.95 for the set. SKU is 10978924 Release will be a Epcot's Pin Central and Disney's Pin Traders at Downtown Disney Marketplace.

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/pin?id=46966
Of course it will be Oct. 1. ;)

But that is just rather silly what I highlighted. Why so expensive anyway? The LE? :rolleyes:

Methinks they discovered how to cash in on us EPCOT fans since C25.... :rolleyes:

MissM

I will not be there. Will they be available thru mail order?
Maybe. Usually LE's are NOT but this one doesn't say no, it just says, "not all pins may be available"

To order this pin collection:

• Contact Walt Disney World® Merchandise Guest Services at 407-363-6200 or send an e-mail: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com to place an order.
  • Please reference the SKU number(s), description of the pin(s) and quantity desired.
  • Open Edition pins available for order after release date.
  • Applicable sales tax plus shipping and handling fees will apply.
  • All pins will be available while supplies last.
  • All sales are final - no refunds, no returns via Walt Disney World® Mail Order.
  • All Limited Edition pins may not be available for ordering via Walt Disney World® Mail Order at time of inquiry.
I still just really want the ticket one. Don't care about the others. (They're cool but I had a ticket just like that one my first WDW visit so it brings back good memories.)

juan

Maybe. Usually LE's are NOT but this one doesn't say no, it just says, "not all pins may be available"

To order this pin collection:

• Contact Walt Disney World® Merchandise Guest Services at 407-363-6200 or send an e-mail: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com to place an order.
  • Please reference the SKU number(s), description of the pin(s) and quantity desired.
  • Open Edition pins available for order after release date.
  • Applicable sales tax plus shipping and handling fees will apply.
  • All pins will be available while supplies last.
  • All sales are final - no refunds, no returns via Walt Disney World® Mail Order.
  • All Limited Edition pins may not be available for ordering via Walt Disney World® Mail Order at time of inquiry.
I still just really want the ticket one. Don't care about the others. (They're cool but I had a ticket just like that one my first WDW visit so it brings back good memories.)

I called up mail order and they said that they won't be able to take orders until 30 days after release for this item.

I really want a set!

Danhockey04

I'm going to be there at 8:50am October 1, just to get this set and ride a few attractions to head out. Luckily I already had the day off approved for Horror Nights.

EPCOT Explorer

All you eBay peeps....:lol:

Either these will go VERY fast, or they will be there for months. I think the later, because it's so expensive. But, I could be wrong....Just look at how quick the C25 Merch went.:dazzle::lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom