New retro EPCOT pin set

Pioneer Hall

I would guess $25-30. They are relatively simple pins, no moving parts, textures or layering.

No way. 6 pins alone would sell for upwards of 40 dollars (if they were the cheapest price). They are also going to cash in on the fans that are going to buy these. My assumption would be somewhere between 55-65 dollars.

jmuboy

I know a lot of people like the 'retro' lines ... and I kinda do myself.

I just wish they were producing amazing TODAY stuff, so that they wouldn't have to go back to the past to find products that resonate with fans.

~1988~

I agree with your statement WDW1974.....but I still gotta have these pins!

DonMuppetFan83

I got hooked on pin trading when I was there in February. My first trip since I was about ten. I will definately be picking up one for me and one for my girlfriend as we both are crazy collectors. lol.

dxwwf3

Wish they were going to be available in June when I'm there. My $75 birthday gift card would definitely go toward that.

asianway

In what can only be called a desperate money grab, Disney Parks has raised the price of just about all pins $2 each. The 4 pin Flower & Garden set from last month cost $45, so it will be north of that for sure.

lilclerk

Ooh... I don't really care for pins/pin trading, but those are pretty fancy-lookin...

Hey diddy_mouse, I have the same tattoo :D

Teddi

Ooh... I don't really care for pins/pin trading, but those are pretty fancy-lookin...

Hey diddy_mouse, I have the same tattoo :D

Count me as number 3 to have that tattoo. Might get some Pavilion logos someday too. Still undecided.

Anyhoo....MUST have those pins. Even if it means I have to take an extra trip to WDW. Please don't throw me in that briar patch.

magicmaya

the figment one is sooo ahh-dorible

I have 31 pens from disney world and 22 from disneyland.Every time i go to disney parks i buy 1 or 2 pens

SoccerMickey

These have to be some of the best retro merchandise ever. It really makes me feel its back in the day of EPCOT Center. Do you think that since the name change to Disney's Hollywood Studios we won't see merchandise with opening day logos like this?

Disney_Freak429

Ok now this I am good with this is on my "to buy" list. As long as they stop making the LE Figgys the world will be right again & my wallet will thank them.

Crazy4WDW1

Kudos to whomever is the designer behind this great set! We thank you!! I know I will do my best to grab a set if I can. I love all things retro Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom