New Resort TV Show?

worldfanatic

I've enjoyed Stacy through the years.
But I've got to admit, on recent trips, as I've entered my Disney Resort Room and turned on the TV, I've been a little disapointed to not see a new face.

It kinda feels like they're stuck in the past.

Change can be good, nothing lasts forever.

There's room for Stacy somewhere else within the WDW Universe.

WE NEED FRESH BLOOD!!!!!!!!

JIMINYCR

I've enjoyed Stacy through the years.
But I've got to admit, on recent trips, as I've entered my Disney Resort Room and turned on the TV, I've been a little disapointed to not see a new face...

WE NEED FRESH BLOOD!!!!!!!!

How about getting some CM's to spotlight their favorite attractions. It would be great to see their enthusiasm and exuberance come out across the screen to us.

Cmdr_Crimson

How about getting some CM's to spotlight their favorite attractions. It would be great to see their enthusiasm and exuberance come out across the screen to us.

If they did it as terrible as 07/08's Vacation planner....No Thank you!

TEST TRACK BABY! :p

Second this one for Luke! And The Rest of The HCOE Planning Crew!
If they were as fun on the DVD They would make it better for Resort TV!

erin.jpg
luke.jpg
stacy.jpg
dave.jpg

JIMINYCR

Sorry, I didn't see the 07/08 Vacation planner. I was assuming that IF CM's were to appear they would be directed properly to showcase their love for Disney. Of course if it's terrible it shouldn't be used. But I've met some excellent CM's who I think could be professional enough to do a WDW TV spot and do it so we would enjoy it..

JimJam

Idk how long they have been doing the stacey thing for the resort tv channel but they desperately need to replace it with something new. Any rumors about when (if ever) will they replace this with something worthwhile? It seems like the whole stacey thing has been on for too long now

I LOVE STACY... shes so happy and jittery
:ROFLOL:

Foolish Mortal

Have the rest of you Stacy fans seen the new issue of Celebrations magazine yet ? Rather see her in a different magazine......ahem. :ROFLOL: As much as I like her, I would still like to have the old Tip of the day loop back.

cymbaldiva

+1 - I still miss it!!

I think that the Disney TV show should be switched to a more realistic set of hosts. This should involve a sweaty, middle-aged man with a belly, who's disshevelled wife is angry because he forgot her sunscreen. Along with them we should be hosted by their three kids; the hyperactive four year old boy, the whining six year old girl, and the obnoxious teenaged girl who keeps behaving as though she's too cool to be seen with her parents. The irony would lie in the fact that we could either stay in our rooms and watch these people on TV, or go back to a park and watch them a hundred times over in person. Good times.

I don't care who you are, that's funny! :ROFLOL:

Cmdr_Crimson

I must also bring this up since it's Resort TV But who also here keeps this channel on and listen to this over and over? I have this on my PS3 being looped so it feels like I'm there...*Sigh* Good times..
[youtube]jyFvpasN2R0[/youtube]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom