New range of Walt Disney quote T-Shirts at Mouse Gear

TinkerBelle8878

I'm all for new merchandise. But the Kermit shirt doesn't sit right with me for some reason. I'm a Disney fan and Muppet fan. So its not that I'm opposed to either brand or characters. In fact I'd love more Muppet stuff.

I guess I feel that a quote of Disney's should belong with a Disney created character (lets face it, there are plenty to choose from). Not one that was gained in a corporate merger. If they wanted to do a Jim Henson quote, fine, but for everything that Disney did create, he didn't create Kermit.

I guess its only a matter of time before there's a Spiderman shirt with a Walt DIsney quote on it.

Dads 2 Boys

These are fantastic and might have to make a phone call to a friend of mine. :lol: I would love to see one with my favorite quote of his...."It's kind of fun to do the impossible".

Also, when we were there in December, we bought a picture titled "Vision" from the DTD gallery. IMO, one of the most moving pictures that I have ever seen.

It has 3 sepate (transparent like) pics superimposed on each other beautifully done. For those who haven't seen it, the 3 pics are the empty,cleared land pic (prob from '66 or '67), one of Walt with his hands in his pocket and the other is of the castle (in it's spot). Now having that on a shirt would be frieking amazing!!!!:sohappy:

jpm46

I love the "why do we have to grow up", but where's the question mark?

I know I'm nit-picking but it would drive me crazy!

MadApe 73

These shirts are great! Would love to see them expand on this. I especially like the gray one "Today we are the shapers of the world Tomorrow".

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Great shirts. I hope this develops into a line of Tees. It would be nice to get a few different quotes every year.

I wonder if these shirts will make it online in the Disney parks shop...

FigmentJedi

I'm all for new merchandise. But the Kermit shirt doesn't sit right with me for some reason. I'm a Disney fan and Muppet fan. So its not that I'm opposed to either brand or characters. In fact I'd love more Muppet stuff.

I guess I feel that a quote of Disney's should belong with a Disney created character (lets face it, there are plenty to choose from). Not one that was gained in a corporate merger. If they wanted to do a Jim Henson quote, fine, but for everything that Disney did create, he didn't create Kermit.

This. They should be a little more respectful of Jim and make some quote T-Shirts of him too. He was at Walt's level and he deserves that.

lpet11984

Loving these shirts! Keep going back and forth between which one is my favorite, but I definitely think I'll end up with the blue one in a couple weeks.... love it, love it, love it!

Mr.EPCOT

Also, when we were there in December, we bought a picture titled "Vision" from the DTD gallery. IMO, one of the most moving pictures that I have ever seen.

It has 3 sepate (transparent like) pics superimposed on each other beautifully done. For those who haven't seen it, the 3 pics are the empty,cleared land pic (prob from '66 or '67), one of Walt with his hands in his pocket and the other is of the castle (in it's spot). Now having that on a shirt would be frieking amazing!!!!:sohappy:

I like that one, too, but I really wish they'd redo it with EPCOT instead to better reflect his true vision for The Florida Project.

go3epcot

These are fantastic and might have to make a phone call to a friend of mine. :lol: I would love to see one with my favorite quote of his...."It's kind of fun to do the impossible".

I have this hanging in my classroom where I teach high school Global Studies, next to the "MAGIC" one with Tink flying around the Castle! Great stuff!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom