New pics of 20K subs

Brad

LiveStrong said:
i dont understand your beef with me. why pick on me? i joined last night, and for the first 10 posts ive had, ive had to defend myself from attacks.

You post negative heresay regarding someone's Disney related business on a Disney forum?
You make reference that someone shouldn't be trusted because of their communication and writing skills?
I guess I'm missing who is picking on whom.

Regardless I apologize. :wave:

DSpear456

Original Poster
I always thought it would be cool if they had one of the subs in the seven seas lagoon that was stationary but surfaced throughout the day. Imagine seeing it at night as you were leaving on the ferry with the two glowing green porthole.

joesauctionsale

conman

how can you call me a con man you dont even know us,wow now im learning old doesnt like new on this site. and know this. raven, is stating im making items for a quick buck. what is this site about negativity, it seems to me im getting sorrier and sorrier, i even started on this site, all im doing is defense defense. any one who does not believe our integrity about any items call us. ill put you in direct contact with disney and they will tell all about us. why so much attacks on this site.

Atta83

joesauctionsale said:
how can you call me a con man you dont even know us,wow now im learning old doesnt like new on this site. and know this. raven, is stating im making items for a quick buck. what is this site about negativity, it seems to me im getting sorrier and sorrier, i even started on this site, all im doing is defense defense. any one who does not believe our integrity about any items call us. ill put you in direct contact with disney and they will tell all about us. why so much attacks on this site.

Like some of us have been saying just ignore them. I am very interested in some of the items that you have up on your site and am would like to purchase some in the future(when I get a little more $$). I have ignored ppl that have said negative. As for some ppl on the board who cant spell either, we all make mistakes. I am not the best speller or typist in the world, I make a few mistakes. Others do to. I can get the point you are trying to get across! I look forward to seeing what you have to auction off in the future. Have you heard of any other type of items you might get? Is anything from the Small World Ride going to be placed in your auction??? Thanks again!! :sohappy:

Brad

joesauctionsale said:

I hear you. I think sometimes people don't realize what they're posting, they just jump in. Then someone holds them accountable and they duck into their "poor, innocent don't pick on me" shells.
Slander is slander, even if it's hidden behind a screen name.
And even if everyone else seems to be doing it.

joesauctionsale

items

next week we will have tpaestry floats which i was hoping raven would let me use a photo from his album, but he thinks we are conterfiting parts, yes we will have small world boats, and parts thanks for finally som kind wors from a few .

netenyahoo

People can be very picky about the grammar used on the site. It can be frustrating to try to read a post that has no grammar, misspelled or wrong words, etc. I won't get on your case, but it would be nice to be able to understand what is written. I am glad you have come to the board to share your insights and hope you do not leave because of a few people.

Atta83

joesauctionsale said:
next week we will have tpaestry floats which i was hoping raven would let me use a photo from his album, but he thinks we are conterfiting parts, yes we will have small world boats, and parts thanks for finally som kind wors from a few .

Thanks for the info!!!! (Starts to save money....)

FigmentJedi

joesauctionsale said:
next week we will have tapestry floats which i was hoping raven would let me use a photo from his album, but he thinks we are conterfiting parts, yes we will have small world boats, and parts thanks for finally som kind wors from a few .
If I only had a load of cash, then I'd buy the Tapestry floats. Is it the dreamseeker float or the Drum floats your selling?

CRJpilot

Personally I think that it is great that someone is taking their time to let us in on some of the items, photos, info etc. that bring us all here. He could just say "screw u guys" and take his posting elsewhere. I as well as many other people here do appreciate the photos, and the oppurtunity to own a piece of what we hold so close. Thanks.

wannab@dis

LiveStrong said:
thanks alot kev, i really appreciate your kind words!
hey LiveStrong... I think you'll find many kind people here at wdwMagic. Just stick around and keep posting. Unfortunately, you will have to use the "ignore" function for some of the users, but there are bad apples everywhere.

Enjoy the boards and WELCOME!!! :)

Back to the topic: I would love to see the behind the scenes photos and any information that anyone has - rumor or fact. Just state the rumor as such and back up anything that is stated as fact. We all make mistakes with typing and grammer, but if everyone does their best, then great. I understand how it is more time consuming to "interpret" a post, but I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.

We're all here for the same reason - the MAGIC of Disney! :)

joesauctionsale

thanks

im glad we have ended this mess, of negativity. to the question of tapestry floats drum float and clock float and one other. we have more auctions tonight with more photos. thanks

Figment1986

The Drum Float!!!

I wish i had abunch of money.... Imagine that with a High School marching band....

(My band is a non profit cooperation which u get tax deductions for anything donated... from computers to money to used parade floats... depending on aprasial...)

Wistles.....

Anyway... The autions are kool... Wish i had money to get a few thigns from disney direct...

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I think that the reason people are skeptical is because a second-hand party is selling parts and pieces, and they're wondering why Disney isn't doing this themselves. They've done that on ebay before, why not continue? To me, it doesn't make sense...

Do these items come with certificates of authenticity? To me, it seems like a shady operation because it's run by somebody who does not exactly represent disney well...something isn't right with the whole presentation.

Surely Disney knows that you are re-selling these things...they even sold some of the portholes and seats of the subs themselves years ago.

I don't trust this, and until better proof is posted, I'd beware.

mrtoad

For all my mispellings, I appologize up front.

Everyone, Joe is legit. I have looked at his stuff before, he sells tons of WDW stuff. He has ads from in the buses all the way up to the big stuff. He is lucky is what he is. He gets obtain some nice treasures for himself and hopefully turn a tidy profit.

For anyone who thinks he is stealing the stuff or counterfiting it, think about it. Disney is huge, he would be in jail before you know it.

Joe, keep it up.

Mike

mrtoad

Fievel said:
I think that the reason people are skeptical is because a second-hand party is selling parts and pieces, and they're wondering why Disney isn't doing this themselves. They've done that on ebay before, why not continue? To me, it doesn't make sense...

Do these items come with certificates of authenticity? To me, it seems like a shady operation because it's run by somebody who does not exactly represent disney well...something isn't right with the whole presentation.

Surely Disney knows that you are re-selling these things...they even sold some of the portholes and seats of the subs themselves years ago.

I don't trust this, and until better proof is posted, I'd beware.

The reason Disney does not do it themselves is becuase is it worth their time to deal with all the questions about this many items from ebay members? It is easier to have Joe write them one big check or to have him be their sales guy.

Be a little trusting. If not, somebody ask Disney themselves. You will get the response Joe has been trying to explain all along.

joesauctionsale

Thank You Mr Toad

Disney Has Ton Of Items They Dont Need Or Items They Found Is Disposable To Them, They Have Found These Items Have A Value On 2nd Hand Market. Us . This Gives Them A Cash Return On Items From Each Department. Which They Can Return To Ther Budgets To Purchase Or Rehab Items. Instead Of Trashing These Items They Found $$$ From Us. As For Disney Auction Feed Back Speaks For Themselves I Have A Customer Who Bought A Space Mountain Ride Car , Ansd Has Been Waiting 6 Weeks For Delivery, And They Lost Another Item. They Cant Keep Up. And Sometimes We Cant Keep Up With Our Email Either.but We Spend 6 Figures Monthly With Them.

mrtoad

joesauctionsale said:
Disney Has Ton Of Items They Dont Need Or Items They Found Is Disposable To Them, They Have Found These Items Have A Value On 2nd Hand Market. Us . This Gives Them A Cash Return On Items From Each Department. Which They Can Return To Ther Budgets To Purchase Or Rehab Items. Instead Of Trashing These Items They Found $$$ From Us. As For Disney Auction Feed Back Speaks For Themselves I Have A Customer Who Bought A Space Mountain Ride Car , Ansd Has Been Waiting 6 Weeks For Delivery, And They Lost Another Item. They Cant Keep Up. And Sometimes We Cant Keep Up With Our Email Either.but We Spend 6 Figures Monthly With Them.

No problem Joe. Good luck with your auctions.
Mike

mkfan23

Personally, I think its pretty cool to be able to make a living by selling, and just being around all of this disney memorabilia. Who knows, one day disney may rehab pirates and I might be able to snag a nice little sovenier.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom