New pics of 20K subs

Rosso11

I would just like to stick up for joes auction and vouch for them. I have bought several items from them in the past. They are a very reputable company. I was extremely satisfied with my purchases. Hopefully if you guys don't scare him away he can share some of his insights with us about Disney because he does have many.

joesauctionsale

subs

that was not what i meant at all. this is what i meant. instead of anything positive about info. responses from some members are always to find fault in post or to be negative. im not trying to sell our items here at all. i just joined because im a disney nut and have a lot of inside info to a lot of rumors. and ive asked 4 times how to post pictures here. so you every one can see, and all the responses are to show how i cant spell or etc. im not insulting any one and i wont post any more if that will make every one happy thanks,

KevinPage

joesauctionsale said:
and all the responses are to show how i cant spell or etc. im not insulting any one and i wont post any more if that will make every one happy thanks,

Joe,

I was giving you constructive criticism since you seemed be in a dispute with a few others on the board.

If you are upset with a few people, don't let a few bad apples ruin it for you. There are plenty of people on this board who are nice and friendly.

If someone annoys you, report their post to the webmaster or simply ignore it. If you lash back at someone, it just drags it on and on, and ends up causing more hostility. Take the high road and others will respect you for that.

KEEP POSTING :D :D :D

civileng68

Account Suspended
lay off

Let's lay off here.

Ok so if you're mad that's fine, but let's just stop now.

It's like everyone is attacking this guy suddenly. Stick around Joe, I like looking at your pictures.

if you could, post pictures of behind the scenes stuff if you can. Unfortunately, I don't have the cash to buy your items but, I love looking at the pictures.

It's all good. Everyone, let's just take a chill pill for a moment.

netenyahoo

joesauctionsale said:
that was not what i meant at all. this is what i meant. instead of anything positive about info. responses from some members are always to find fault in post or to be negative. im not trying to sell our items here at all. i just joined because im a disney nut and have a lot of inside info to a lot of rumors. and ive asked 4 times how to post pictures here. so you every one can see, and all the responses are to show how i cant spell or etc. im not insulting any one and i wont post any more if that will make every one happy thanks,

You can create a photo album by clicking on photo albums on the very top of the page.

LiveStrong

Account Suspended
phlydude said:
the guy running the auction was the same guy complaining about someone lifting his pictures last week.

BTW - he doesn't answer his seller e-mail so beware bidder!!

ive also heard negative things about this particular seller. im also a little suspicious of anyone selling some of the items he has. i mean, a submarine! seriously! :p

LiveStrong

Account Suspended
joesauctionsale said:
the photo on sub came from disneypix we asked disney pix.com if we can use photos on our auction stated fine. we only complained about picture because it was stated as his photo album. we answer our emails we get approx 90+ aday it takes time and some people with aol get our email returned as spam. so im sorry if you think we dont answer what are you emailing me about. id be glad to answer. im learning this site is mostly about every one trying slam every one. i thought this site was for interest and fact about disney happings. and last time i responded to questions i was reemed for trying to advertise. we just have a lot more inside info that is not rumored and i could give a lot of photos of behind scences if some one would just be kind enough to tell us how. ithought that was what this sight was about.
no offense, but this sort of grammar and spelling, and lackof punctuation, makes me VERY weary of buying from him!

BEWARE BEWARE! BEWARRRRRRRRRE!

joesauctionsale

live strong replay

call our office at 407 650 0553, if you want to start slandering a person for spelling or grammer. i just am not the greatest typer and do not proof read every post or auctions. what negative thing are you making comment to. ill be glad to take you to disney finance dept, and have you see our sales form yourself.. plus see our whole warehouse is full of disney surplus. if was doing anything wrong, you would think disney would stop our auctions, they know about what we sell because they sell them to us.

Brad

LiveStrong said:
no offense, but this sort of grammar and spelling, and lackof punctuation, makes me VERY weary of buying from him!

Wow! You've bought so much from him you're tired!
At least it didn't make you WARY!

StevenT

Woah.... back on the topic (The pictures themselves). I think it's sad to see those subs sitting there being destroyed by the sun and weather. Thank you for sharing those pictures :).

ogryn

Joe, I send you a Private Message about a week ago now, explaining how to put pictures in a WDWMagic Photo Album, and link them to the thread. Did you get it? :wave:

LiveStrong

Account Suspended
Brad said:
Wow! You've bought so much from him you're tired!
At least it didn't make you WARY!
im sorry, maybe its because im new here and this is what new people go through, but i find this intolerable. in my post to jose, i even said "no offense", hoping he would not be offended. I simply stated I found his post unprofessional, and it made me cautious about him in general.

Brad, perhaps I am too sensitive, or I just do not know how things work on this forum, but I really don't appreciate the attitude. I did nothing to harm anyone, yet you call me out and make fun of me in public.

I am sorry for getting off topic, everyone.

On topic: I always thought the subs would be bigger than they look!

joesauctionsale

forum

thanks orgyn, i figured it out now im sorry we have caused all this rukus i guess it is better that we stay off this furom and keep thingds as we were before. we get just as excited as every one else when we get certain things to. i just like to share in excitment of disneybehind the scenes too. we will stay off here. we didnt join to argue just celebrate the mouse and add truth to rumors when we have it.

DSpear456

Original Poster
To answer someone's question about where the subs are now, they have been relocated to the Disney Landfill or so I have been told. If you take the back road behind MK, the entrance to the landfill is quite near the Frontierland Backstage entrance.

raven

That portal picture looks like it was made. Someone is making a quick buck. I have made items exactly lke that for theatrical purposes. It's very easy.

Brad

LiveStrong said:
Brad, perhaps I am too sensitive, or I just do not know how things work on this forum, but I really don't appreciate the attitude. I did nothing to harm anyone, yet you call me out and make fun of me in public.

Attitude :confused: ? BEWARE BEWARE! BEWARRRRRRRRRE!

LiveStrong

Account Suspended
Brad said:
Attitude :confused: ? BEWARE BEWARE! BEWARRRRRRRRRE!
"beware, beware, be a very wary bear"

any hardcore pooh fan would know what song this is from. as well as the "beware beware bewaaaaarrrrrrrrrre!" that i stated in a previous post.

i dont understand your beef with me. why pick on me? i joined last night, and for the first 10 posts ive had, ive had to defend myself from attacks. coming to this site, i thought it was a family site and would not lend itself to such harrassment. my posts were about avoiding being scammed by a potential conman, if you look, others have also voiced some concern. your posts to me are just mean.

KevinPage

LiveStrong said:
"beware, beware, be a very wary bear"

any hardcore pooh fan would know what song this is from. as well as the "beware beware bewaaaaarrrrrrrrrre!" that i stated in a previous post.

i dont understand your beef with me. why pick on me? i joined last night, and for the first 10 posts ive had, ive had to defend myself from attacks. coming to this site, i thought it was a family site and would not lend itself to such harrassment. my posts were about avoiding being scammed by a potential conman, if you look, others have also voiced some concern. your posts to me are just mean.

Don't get scared off too easily. WDWMagic is a great place. The good people always outweigh the bad, so don't worry.

There has been a large influx of new members lately due to the redesign of the site. It always seems that there is bickering between people in the beginning.

My advice, just ignore whatever you don't like and people will see you have taken the high road. It's too tempting and easy to "fire back" at someone and get into a big arguement.

Ignore it and move on. If it bothered you that much there is a button to "Report Post to Moderator" if something gets out of hand. If all else fails, let me know and I'll crack some skulls for ya :lol: :lol:

LiveStrong

Account Suspended
KevinPage said:
Don't get scared off too easily. WDWMagic is a great place. The good people always outweigh the bad, so don't worry.

There has been a large influx of new members lately due to the redesign of the site. It always seems that there is bickering between people in the beginning.

My advice, just ignore whatever you don't like and people will see you have taken the high road. It's too tempting and easy to "fire back" at someone and get into a big arguement.

Ignore it and move on. If it bothered you that much there is a button to "Report Post to Moderator" if something gets out of hand. If all else fails, let me know and I'll crack some skulls for ya :lol: :lol:
thanks alot kev, i really appreciate your kind words!

corran horn

StevenT said:
Woah.... back on the topic (The pictures themselves). I think it's sad to see those subs sitting there being destroyed by the sun and weather. Thank you for sharing those pictures :).

Very sad. Couldn't Disney just take ONE sub and display it properly somewhere on property? jeez.

That's why I liked seeing the one in the Backstage area at MGM...at least it let me remember the ride a little.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom