New Park in WDW

Raptorrr

What do you think about the 5th theme park in WDW may be Star Wars Park?
Lucas and Disney could join forces to make this project true.
I think that the great movie trilogy of all times coul not to be limited to Star Tours. It have the most popular characters of the cinema history.
Star Wars have millions of fans around the world who turn be crazy to go to this park.

Star Wars Park could have areas like:

-Tatoonie: Whit a dueling coaster inspired in the pod racers and a scary dark ride in Habbah the Hut Lair.
-The Death Star: Home of the Empire with a lot of imperial soldiers around and, of course, Darth Vader.
-Endor: A little zone for kids with rides in the trees and the Ewoks.
-Dagobah: A deep swamp jungle with a walk-through in Yoda's House.
-The Rebels' Base: Home of the rebels with X-Wings vs TIE-Figthers simulator.
-Naboo: A beautiful aand calm area with shops and restaurants with the castle of Amidala taking the role of the Sleeping Beauty Castle.

Well, the park must have more and more rides, but i can't imagine how it could be.

PD: Sorry but my english is hawful because am I spanish.:p

brer big bear

Account Suspended
new park

why not have a tube coatser where you are in a tube that takes you really high and drops you staight into a lake. the ride will also have 360 spins and at night it glows.
why not have a coaster like indiana jones and the temple of doom at mgm where the coaster is a mine barrel cars with fire below and tumbling rocks. the cool things is there will be 2 car changeing tracks crossing over each other.
why not have a coaster going through time where you are laying on your back and doing a 360 spin.
get rid of the race car attraction at wdw and replace it with high power carts and longer tracks.
how about a bob sled coaster.in the villian theme park have a castle where you go in and the floor drops like tot:sohappy:

CaptChris

Why not bring a couple of the E-ticket rides from Disneyland to WDW? For instance, there is nothing exciting in Fantasyland. How about building a Materhorn type coaster in Fantasyland, and bring Indiana Jones to Adventureland. That would bring 2 E-ticket attraction to MK.

It sounds like Space will be an E-ticket ride in Epcot, and that will find a home next to Test Track. World Showcase is a major sleeper, that needs attention fast! There is just nothing exciting there! There is a lot of potential development within the already developed areas. Just look at all of the land around AK! Wow, the imagineers can go wild out there!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom