New Park in WDW

The_CEO

New Disney Park?> Doubtful anytime soon... But IF I would have to choose.... I would like the theme to be, wait ,,, nevermind... Can't think of one..

~ Justin...

orlpassholder

Now take what I am about to say as RUMOR MAJOR RUMOR.... I spoke with a CM, and we spoke some about Beastly Kingdom etc, then they mentioned a villian based kingdom. They mentioned land had already been cleared away, and plumbing had been laid. Though the project had currently stopped. But like they said take it as rumor also Disney could change their mind and make it a Resort instead. RUMOR AGAIN RUMOR

kal1484

WDW Seas would be cool, so would a Villian one. I just hope they don't try to make it a amusment park, i would rather have rides like they have at MK then at Universal!

disneychic

I'd have to agree, Disney Seas would be fantastic. Especially since Sea World is so dated. I was there in October and extremely dissapointed. There's just nothing like Disney.

WDWFanatic

I had heard about the disney villans theme park as they called it a few years ago while on a backstage tour but I haden't heard anything more about it other than they were starting to break ground on it. It was supposed to be the park to give universal IOA good competition. If they dont build it then i want a disney seas also. But it better be just as nice.

adr315

Originally posted by Lance
I want WDW Disney Seas.

Yes.....if it has Indy, Journey to Center, 20,000 Leagues, StormRiders, and Sinbad, then YES!!! Hopefully a "Soaring Over" ride too, hehe

YoHo

I doubt that Disney has started work in any 5th park for what its worth. They wouldn't be able to hide what they've started and there is no land clearing going on down there that could possibly be a Theme Park.

DanStat

Originally posted by YoHo
I doubt that Disney has started work in any 5th park for what its worth. They wouldn't be able to hide what they've started and there is no land clearing going on down there that could possibly be a Theme Park.

You never know...I like the idea of a Disney Villains park!

or A Floridian Adventure...if it was like IOA.

tenchu

I don't think they should go for a coaster park. Thats not what i go to disney for. I like the coasters they've got, and they should leave it there.

tenchu

Originally posted by Disneyowner182
how bout a yesterland theme with all of the retired attraction and shops

I would like that, but i think people would get bored of that too easily. People wouldn't come back time and time again to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom