News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

Goofyernmost

Honest question: When you're leaving World Showcase and heading back into the area of Spaceship Earth, what do you call it? I think people will be hard pressed to make the distinction among World Celebration/Nature/Discovery and just say they're in Future World.
It really doesn't matter all that much, because, even when new the only part of Future World that projected anything was Innovations. (Communicore) The rest was present and past. Horizons took a stab at it, but fell short really quickly.

DreamfinderGuy

Honest question: When you're leaving World Showcase and heading back into the area of Spaceship Earth, what do you call it? I think people will be hard pressed to make the distinction among World Celebration/Nature/Discovery and just say they're in Future World.
The entire central spine will be World Celebration. When you leave World Showcase from any section (other than the International Gateway), you're going there. Now if you walk past Imagination or Odyssey, then you're in one of the other lands.

CntrlFlPete

WOW!!!🤩🤩 This is perfect!!👏👏

I've never seen that before!! and now, they must be taking shape on the 3 sections of "Future World" by changing the name into "World Celebration", "World Nature" and "World Discovery" and "World Showcase" are here to join the 3 new neighborhoods at EPCOT for the completion of Walt Disney World's 50th Anniversary celebration, since I found and see the concept art for EPCOT's transformation in D23 Expo 2019 presentation, when I want to see a sneak preview!!

And here's how it looks at the concept art for the 4 different paths of the map of EPCOT's transformation:View attachment 580598
You see? This is where it all began to see a vision of the future about a sneak peek of "World Celebration", "World Nature", "World Discovery" and "World Showcase" at EPCOT and it's all because of palm trees and plants!!! Even, that was pays tribute to all of them in EPCOT's transformation!! So, the when I saw it in my dreams, the journey has finally just begun!! And we've just begun to dream!!!

are they really building an elevator shaft up to space?

trainplane3

Thanks to you guys picking apart the trees, I've finally noticed them. It's a bit annoying to see it unbalanced right now but I'm sure they'll get it sorted:

mcKXiW0.jpg

Last edited:

dreday3

I'm sure the lights aren't burnt out.

But if they are, I will obsess over it. A burnt out bulb on a strand of lights is something I will just sit and focus on. 😂

edit: Oh I see it now, the palm tree!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom