News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

wbostic12

In the Parks
No
I like the new LAL (way better than the gravestones), but does anyone know when the enterance is going to be completely finished? We are taking some of my family to EPCOT for the first time since 1983 so I was hoping that it might be done. I know the fountain is done, but will the walls be down for the flags?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

PHOTOS - More permits filed for audio video equipment installation around Spaceship Earth as new lighting show is teased​

The-Worlds-Most-Magical-Celebration_Full_40971.jpg

wbostic12

In the Parks
No

PHOTOS - More permits filed for audio video equipment installation around Spaceship Earth as new lighting show is teased​

The-Worlds-Most-Magical-Celebration_Full_40971.jpg
This has the capability of being either a complete crowd pleaser or a complete crowd-control nightmare.

Horizons1

So you aren’t looking forward to a bunch of movie songs masquerading as the new Epcot entrance loop? Where else will we be able to hear songs from Frozen, and Moana, and other recent Disney movies? It’s quintessential timeless, classic, family, and Disney!!!
You mean MORE DISNEY!!! IT MUST BE MORE DISNEY!!!

wbostic12

In the Parks
No
So you aren’t looking forward to a bunch of movie songs masquerading as the new Epcot entrance loop? Where else will we be able to hear songs from Frozen, and Moana, and other recent Disney movies? It’s quintessential timeless, classic, family, and Disney!!!
I’m expecting Disney soundtracks with violins.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom