News New Parade: Magic Happens

jrhwdw

Considering how the park is set up and the time they normally run these types of tests, I don't think anyone who isn't supposed to see the tests has seen the tests.
People did see Forever and part of PTN testing before the 60th right outside the gates. So, it's not unheard of......

TsWade2

You don't suppose that Disney Parks Blog might make one more sneak peek of Magic Happens during overnight rehearsals, do you?

jrhwdw

It's a holiday long weekend less than 2 weeks before opening. You'd think there'd be public dress rehearsals at least for this weekend.
WHO KNOWS?!?! Youu would think DL would have this ready ASAP after New Years!! Esp since Soundsational HAD TO END on 7-1719! Yes we got MSEP for two months but still! Correct me if I'm wrong but DL waited on Pixar Fest till after Easter 2018. Why, IDK.

Hopefully we get another peak at Magic Happens before the 28th,(Soft Opens would be nice too DL!) and ANY GOOD NEWS on MSEP/PTN(I don't care which one at this point!)

^Sorry!! This has NOT been a good week!!(Father's medical issues!)

ADB7488F-6974-4264-A760-DAD6195848F2.jpeg

smooch

I am really sorry if this has been answered before or if this info is even available, but does anyone know how long this parade will be running? I tried checking the Disneyland site and this thread but I didn't see anything anywhere, I'm not sure if there isn't a set period or if I'm just missing it. I am guessing they just haven't announced how long, right? Cause the run times can fluctuate so much?

Disney Analyst

I am really sorry if this has been answered before or if this info is even available, but does anyone know how long this parade will be running? I tried checking the Disneyland site and this thread but I didn't see anything anywhere, I'm not sure if there isn't a set period or if I'm just missing it. I am guessing they just haven't announced how long, right? Cause the run times can fluctuate so much?

if it’s like Soundsational... at least 8 years.

brb1006

Because who could forget the feat of production design and timelessness that was the Totally Minnie Parade?

Or the time Disneyland and Walt Disney World both had a presidential campaign with Winnie The Pooh between 1972 and 1976.

The campaign song (photos of the parade is shown in this video.)

Complete with a TV Special from 1968.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom