News New Parade: Magic Happens

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Just announced! Coming this spring at Disneyland Resort – an all-new parade called Magic Happens. The parade will celebrate inspiring moments of magic at the heart of so many Disney stories, featuring stunning floats, beautiful costumes and beloved Disney characters from “Moana,” “Coco,” “Sleeping Beauty” and more – all led by Mickey Mouse and the gang.

mickeyfan5534

Just announced! Coming this spring at Disneyland Resort – an all-new parade called Magic Happens. The parade will celebrate inspiring moments of magic at the heart of so many Disney stories, featuring stunning floats, beautiful costumes and beloved Disney characters from “Moana,” “Coco,” “Sleeping Beauty” and more – all led by Mickey Mouse and the gang.

View attachment 401764
Well don't leave it off there.
mhp0923480298374928374234fi.jpg

mhe029384023948209432.jpg

mhp871623817398127981273123.jpg

jrhwdw

It's basically all but confirmed isn't it? Soundsational had its finale, MSEP is creaking out, Halloween starts next month, Christmas starts soon after. The most logical day for the announcement is today.
Thought that was Brazil in Epcot? :)

Now TC says new parade for DCA 2021. However didn't confirm DL's Parade this morning.....
I don't want to make a new thread so I'll put this here.
VERY STRANGE that evevryone was talking Brazil all D23 weekend while NOT a PEEP about Magic Happens. And it turns out Magic Happens is the first Announcement and Brazil... The thing everyone was expecting didn't happen at all!!!

TP2000

They were right about it which makes the premises the leak happened on 10x funnier

Oh, I almost forgot that part! Thank you for the reminder! :D

And it's the best part, too... Disneyland parade managers get drunk at gay bar, run into Disneyland parade performers at the gay bar, Disneyland managers start buying drinks for their young employees in an attempt (Successful attempt? Unsuccessful? Only the bartender knows for sure) to get said parade performers into bed with them, and in that process ply the young parade performers with not just drinks but promises of new gigs performing in the new Magic Happens Parade coming to Disneyland Park in Spring, 2020!

And then the sober designated driver for the evening leaks the whole thing on Micechat, several months before D23 Expo.

You just couldn't make that up if you tried. It's so funny! But HR probably doesn't think so. :eek:

Last edited:

brb1006

View attachment 401764
If the Sword in The Stone section turns out real. Then could this mark the first time King Arthur aka "Arthur Pendragon" has ever shown up at any Disney Park besides Merlin?

It's also nice that The Sword In The Stone might finally get some love at the Disney Parks besides the "Sword Pulling Ceremony" (Mainly when Merlin used to host it).

I also love how Disney has lately been giving some attention to some of their films from the 1960's and 1980's (Save for 101 Dalmatians, The Jungle Book, and to a small extent Robin Hood) at the parks since mid 2000's. The kittens from The Aristocats gained their own float at Tokyo Disneyland's previous daytime parade "Happiness Is Here".

Last edited:

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

In the Parks
Yes

And it's the best part, too... Disneyland parade managers get drunk at gay bar, run into Disneyland parade performers at the gay bar, Disneyland managers start buying drinks for their young employees in an attempt (Successful attempt? Unsuccessful? Only the bartender knows for sure) to get said parade performers into bed with them, and in that process ply the young parade performers with not just drinks but promises of new gigs performing in the new Magic Happens Parade coming to Disneyland Park in Spring, 2020!

And then the sober designated driver for the evening leaks the whole thing on Micechat, several months before D23 Expo.

You just couldn't make that up if you tried. It's so funny! But HR probably doesn't think so. :eek:

That's a whole lotta detail you've got there! 😂

TP2000

That's a whole lotta detail you've got there! 😂

Go read the original MiceChat post/rant/story/manifesto on this whole thing from a few months ago.

I only gave the PG rated Reader's Digest version. The thread is called "We're Getting A New Disneyland Parade - Magic Happens!" or something basic like that.

The original MiceChat post from the designated driver is a real doozy!

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

In the Parks
Yes
Go read the original MiceChat post/rant/story/manifesto on this whole thing from a few months ago.

I only gave the PG rated Reader's Digest version. The thread is called "We're Getting A New Disneyland Parade - Magic Happens!" or something basic like that.

The original MiceChat post from the designated driver is a real doozy!

Intriguing. Especially as she calls out in re: SWGE entertainment being cut months before Lutz called it out two weeks ago (I'm sure you know the article in question and the ensuing drama afterwards ;-)). Not sure if it was talked about before the Lutz article though.

Suspirian

Wait all I have to do to be an insider is go to WEHO?

TsWade2

Well, first of all, even though LittleMonsterPageantHelper from MiceFakeNewsChat did tell the truth about which I will say something positive about the new parade in a moment, but LittleMonster is still an idiotic user. If she's at a gay bar getting drunk, then its no wonder she made of fool of herself talking bad at Bob Chapek. I've just watch Bob Chapek at D23Expo on youtube and IMO, he's doing a professional job announcing projects for Disney Parks. People got excited and there's a lot of oohs and aahs and thank God I didn't here any people booing at him. I know he's not perfect. And no, I don't think he'll qualified as the new ceo of Disney, but he did good job with his 1 hour speech. I need to stay away of that Godawful of Micechat, especially Al Lutz and that wicked witch of the west, Littlemonster. P.S. Don't judge, it's my opinion.

Second of all, now to the positive. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY We're finally get a new parade next year. I love the design of the floats. Now the only floats we need to see if they're true are The Sword In the Stone, Peter Pan, Frozen, Cinderella, and The Princess and The Frog. And I hope they'll add the Fantasia Hippos and Gators or Brooms which ever.

Last edited:

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

In the Parks
Yes
Well, first of all, even though LittleMonsterPageantHelper from MiceFakeNewsChat did tell the truth about which I will say something positive about the new parade in a moment, but LittleMonster is still an idiot. If he's at a gay bar getting drunk, then its no wonder he made of fool of himself talking bad at Bob Chapek. I've just watch Bob Chapek at D23Expo on youtube and IMO, he's doing a professional job announcing projects for Disney Parks. People got excited and there's a lot of oohs and aahs and thank God I didn't here any people booing at him. I know he's not perfect. And no, I don't think he'll qualified as the new ceo of Disney, but he did good job with his 1 hour speech. I need to stay away of that Godawful of Micechat, especially Al Lutz and that stupid lowlife jerk, Littlemonster. P.S. Don't judge, it's my opinion.

Second of all, now to the positive. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY We're finally get a new parade next year. I love the design of the floats. Now the only floats we need to see if they're true are The Sword In the Stone, Peter Pan, Frozen, Cinderella, and The Princess and The Frog. And I hope they'll add the Fantasia Hippos and Gators or Brooms which ever.

The post did mention him getting a coach to help with his understanding of the parks. So maybe that happened? Also, the poster, who said they were a she, mentioned not getting drunk as she was the DD.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom