News New Parade: Magic Happens

wityblack

1576083529340.png

Don't forget about Maui! He looks kinda creepy in the concept art...

Chupaca Bruh

""2) the buildings in the background look totally different from those on Main Street, I wonder why they did that?""

Looks like Key West or a Main St in the Caribbean

Nland316

I’m not sure if I feel a bit concerned or not about the lack of any concept art over performer costumes. There are performers in this parade correct aside from the characters on the floats?

TsWade2

Whee! I'm so excited! I am so glad I've got to see Frozen 2 before I saw that float concept art. And I'm so glad we're getting our own Maui walkaround, even though it's unlikely that he'll meet and greet. I' disappointed they didn't show the concept art of Sword In the Stone. Oh well, at least February 28th is not far off. :D

disneylandcm

I've heard that many of the floats are completely finished and are in the warehouse next to TDA.. they are strict on keeping the doors closed for now.
The parade maintenance building doors were open today and I saw some floats inside for the new parade. I didn’t linger (or enter) so I don’t know if they were all there or not, but it’s definitely progressing!

TP2000

I'm watching Saturday Night Live tonight (been a fan since '75!), and there was just a sketch about Todrick Hall, with the name Todrick Hall mentioned several times, as he inspired some inappropriate song-and-dance routines by the elves at a shopping mall Santa Claus display.

The songs were about multiple elves having extra-marital affairs with Mrs. Claus, snowmen doing cocaine, a suburban dad coming out of the closet in the middle of the mall, and then the naughty elves ended with a bump and grind dance number called "Bah-rump-ah-rump-rump".

So of course I had to say out loud to the TV screen "Oh! I know Todrick Hall! He's doing the music for the new parade at Disneyland!"

That's all. 🧐

Last edited:

brb1006

I'm watching Saturday Night Live tonight (been a fan since '75!), and there was just a sketch about Todrick Hall, with the name Todrick Hall mentioned several times, as he inspired some inappropriate song-and-dance routines by the elves at a shopping mall Santa Claus display.

The songs were about multiple elves having extra-marital affairs with Mrs. Claus, snowmen doing cocaine, a suburban dad coming out of the closet in the middle of the mall, and then the naughty elves ended with a bump and grind dance number called "Bah-rump-ah-rump-rump".

So of course I had to say out loud to the TV screen "Oh! I know Todrick Hall! He's doing the music for the new parade at Disneyland!"

That's all. 🧐
I've got to find that sketch somewhere online sometime this week.

disneylandcm

That's all. 🧐
Oh, how Magical! He sounds perfect for Disneyland! 😕

brb1006

Here's an early Christmas present for you my friend! Sha Blap!
But make sure the kids are out of the room before you hit play.

Speaking of Disney and SNL, I miss the days of "TV Fun house" which were animated segments for SNL between the late 90s and early 2000s. My favorites were the ones about Disney (mainly Bambi 2002 and the "Disney Vault").

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom