News New Parade: Magic Happens

IMDREW

There's an audition list for face characters of Magic Happens Parade posted not too long ago, and the floats they mention is confirmed.
Now, I also heard a rumor that Dr. Facilier might be in the parade and I don't see him in the list for auditions for face characters and he's a face character. I wonder if he's cut off. ❓
He can be cut, or they already have enough dr. faciliers. I know he’s a walk around character in New Orleans Square..

DrAlice

Sign-in: 8:00am - 8:30pm - Late applicants will not be accepted. Please DO NOT arrive any earlier than 7:30 AM.

Please wear form-fitting dance attire that allows for comfortable movement. Bare feet are NOT allowed. Be warmed up and ready to dance at the scheduled time.

**Please note the audition process can last anywhere from 1 - 5 hours.**

As someone who dabbles in dance as a hobby, I just want to give a shout out to all of the hard working dance professionals out there! I imagine in the LA area this is probably a brutal audition experience (5 hours?!?!?!). Break a leg, y'all! And, for real, if they don't pick you, it's their loss. Keep dancing anyway. :D ***

*** EDIT: Sorry. This was poorly worded. To be clear, I mean, keep dancing in general. Don't keep dancing at the audition. That will just get you hauled out by security. :rolleyes:

Phroobar

In honor of having The Sword In The Stone float for the very first time at Disneyland. Here's three part video of the Sword In the Stone Ceremony at DL which might be the last performance.

I hope we still get that Sword In the Stone effect will be most likely.

I thought Merlin was going to give him Harry Potter's wand.

TP2000

If Todrick Hall wrote it then the answer is yes.
Todrick Hall is usually quite good at making up fun and creative bops. I’m sure he had to follow a specific formula when writing the theme song for this parade. Anyone who knows his work would probably say these lyrics don’t sound like him.
Sorry sir, this time the youngins came in and schooled you on Sir Todrick ;)

Hi gang - funny story!

Earlier this evening I was watching YouTube and catching up on some of my favorite channels. One of which is a show called RuPals where two wildly inappropriate drunk ladies sit on a couch each week and talk about the latest RuPaul's Drag Race episode. I've never watched the Drag Race show myself, but somehow I am totally hooked on watching these drunk ladies talk about it. Part of the wonder and mystery of YouTube.

Anyway, one of the ladies mentioned "Todrick Hall" and showed his picture and I almost jumped off the couch yelling "I know him! He's doing the parade music that got leaked at a West Hollywood gay bar!"

It was a special moment and I just wanted the three of you to know I thought of you. :)

mickeyfan5534

Hi gang - funny story!

Earlier this evening I was watching YouTube and catching up on some of my favorite channels. One of which is a show called RuPals where two wildly inappropriate drunk ladies sit on a couch each week and talk about the latest RuPaul's Drag Race episode. I've never watched the Drag Race show myself, but somehow I am totally hooked on watching these drunk ladies talk about it. Part of the wonder and mystery of YouTube.

Anyway, one of the ladies mentioned "Todrick Hall" and showed his picture and I almost jumped off the couch yelling "I know him! He's doing the parade music that got leaked at a West Hollywood gay bar!"

It was a special moment and I just wanted the three of you to know I thought of you. :)
If you're looking to extend delightfully inappropriate hilarious drunk ramblings on RuPaul's Drag Race, well I can't exactly say the name on this site but I can sure as hell drop the channel

brb1006

In honor of having The Sword In The Stone float for the very first time at Disneyland. Here's three part video of the Sword In the Stone Ceremony at DL which might be the last performance.

I hope we still get that Sword In the Stone effect will be most likely.

Merlin deserves to return as the host for that event.

Disney Analyst

Hi gang - funny story!

Best news all day!

SweetDuffy101

So with all the controversy happening with Todrick Hall, with a bad history of paying people being a racist, And feeling himself as a white gay, Do you think this will effect the partnership with Disney?

D

Deleted member 107043

brb1006

Phroobar

Magic Happens has a new song "a new song produced in partnership with singer-songwriter Todrick Hall."
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...e-to-debut-in-spring-2020-at-disneyland-park/
Toad Hall?
toad_hall_restaurant_disneyland_paris1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom