New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

brb1006

78924051-2826-4238-B4C4-0CF9E0626DD4_zpsximuc41m.png
6-soon-cat-in-the-toilet.jpg

dreamscometrue

I've never noticed how beautiful Tree Of Life looks at night until I seen this video.
If you haven't seen the Tree of Life awakenings yet, you'll enjoy them. I just stood there (2 different nights) for about 20 minutes and stared. It's not just the 'Awakenings', it's the subtle lighting changes between shows. You'll be thinking..." Did that animal just move it's head slightly? I never even noticed that carving before. How did I miss that?" Very cool.

HauntedMansionFLA

I understood something was to happen last week, now this week. I beginning to think Disney has lost it on this one.
Disney never made an official announcement. It was what people were reading on twitter and other social media that made people think something was going to happen and ya know if its on the internet it has to be true. :) I hope the show opens soon but it would be smart to open it with AvatarLand.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Disney never made an official announcement. It was what people were reading on twitter and other social media that made people think something was going to happen and ya know if its on the internet it has to be true. :) I hope the show opens soon but it would be smart to open it with AvatarLand.
It is very likely to open before Avatar

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom