New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Very interesting: Mark Daniel, the guy who does voice announcements, the parks live streams and some other Disney video media things, posted this on twitter and Instagram. Maybe he's doing announcements or something? Getting closer?
He isn't doing announcements, that has already been recorded, and uses a voice that fits in very well with the mood of the show.

He was there recording promo material. Its use is unknown at this point, but likely will be used on the Disney social channels as has been done before.

The show moves into a significant phase next week, I would expect something to begin happening very soon.

jrhwdw

He isn't doing announcements, that has already been recorded, and uses a voice that fits in very well with the mood of the show.

He was there recording promo material. Its use is unknown at this point, but likely will be used on the Disney social channels as has been done before.

The show moves into a significant phase next week, I would expect something to begin happening very soon.
What's the significant phase?

Jeremy Geertsema

I didn't think he's voice would fit in well.

TTA94

Sounds like a opening in February is very likely?

csmat99

All I can offer is don't plan around this. No one knows. Don't jeopardize any of your other plans for something that might be possible.
Yeah like the fact it was announced on 10/12/13 was supposed to open last year and we still have no clue when it will open and sadly seems like it won't have some of the things they intended. :(

carolina_yankee

Strictly rumor:

On another board, a guest at AK is reporting lots of smoke over the park and that testing for RoL abruptly stopped. A CM selling stuff by the river allegedly said she wondered if something caught fire again (using that word, specifically). Again, rumor.

I hope it's a misinterpretation. I'm not sure I have it in me to wait another year for this thing! Going 4/29 - 5/6.

Soarin' Over Pgh

Strictly rumor:

On another board, a guest at AK is reporting lots of smoke over the park and that testing for RoL abruptly stopped. A CM selling stuff by the river allegedly said she wondered if something caught fire again (using that word, specifically). Again, rumor.

I hope it's a misinterpretation. I'm not sure I have it in me to wait another year for this thing! Going 4/29 - 5/6.

Interesting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom