New nighttime show 'Rivers of Light' confirmed to be coming to Disney's Animal Kingdom

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Considering there has been no announcement, does not it seem like a waste of time for people to ask, "do you think it will open by November or December" (or whatever random date they ask)? What do you expect as an answer, and even if you got a yes or a no, would it change the fact that you would still have no idea if the answer was correct?

Tony the Tigger

Considering there has been no announcement, does not it seem like a waste of time for people to ask, "do you think it will open by November or December" (or whatever random date they ask)? What do you expect as an answer, and even if you got a yes or a no, would it change the fact that you would still have no idea if the answer was correct?

Even bigger waste of time to critique what other people are asking? ;)

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
It's not an encouraging sign that RoL is still unavailable as a Fastpass option for my mid-January trip. If we were debating a November opening versus a December opening, neither one of those would impact January.

HauntedMansionFLA

What do you think about end of November/beginning of December? Would they need to change from 7pm?
I'm selfishly hoping for a 6:45 or earlier show.
Disney is always moving their schedules around. They will adjust the cast members schedules. I assume they will give cast members two weeks notice of schedule changes.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
It's not an encouraging sign that RoL is still unavailable as a Fastpass option for my mid-January trip. If we were debating a November opening versus a December opening, neither one of those would impact January.

In general, new attractions never have FPs available until they're up and running. So, no FPs for January means nothing at this time.

TTA94

I wonder if the media groups will be seeing RoL in the next few days. Seems as though they already got previews of Jingle Bell Jingle BAM and the drone show.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Has there been an updated release date on ROL? I havent seen it if there has, and dont feel like scrolling through 350 pages of this lol.
Signs are pointing towards in opening sometime this month, but nothing official. It seems to still be having the same problems that delayed it before.

All we really know is that there is a 95% chance it will open between now and April 2017.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I wonder if the media groups will be seeing RoL in the next few days. Seems as though they already got previews of Jingle Bell Jingle BAM and the drone show.
The Jingle Bell footage was from a Cast preview earlier this month.

The drone show footage was during a closed door rehearsal, and should not have been published.

prfctlyximprct

71D89F73-ADB4-4909-A3CD-4BEE43802EE0_zpstkvh4kii.png

DE05C90C-DE29-4398-97AC-1830A825DF77_zpshp4s6e6g.png

They know!! But this survey kind of scared me.. seems like they were trying to see who stayed in the park for a full day, what time you arrived and left, what other park you went to after.. etc. Seems to me they are surveying about AKs nighttime hours. Don't they know people would stay all day if ROL freaking opened????

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom